Guns in the USA.

Keen_Interest

Why not? Interesting poll?

i agree with you that this is an intresting poll and subject(and dont really disagree with the necro), but given the pretty big change in the 2 years time that the US has gone through(and is still going through) i don't think things said here will be really relevant to the current situation.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Why not? Interesting poll?

You don't revive old dead threads, it's an unspoken rule, if you want opinions create a new one

I'm not from US but...

They'd have all the guns they want, but they shouldn't have all that dickheads.

This is a signature.

iirc it against coc

there are rules in the coc which involve necroing by the OP, but not form others i believe.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

iirc it against coc

Necroing one's own threads is against CoC for sure, but others' threads are in a bit of a gray area. Sometimes it's allowed, sometimes it isn't. I don't know for sure, though.

there are rules in the coc which involve necroing by the OP, but not form others i believe.

My thoughts, exactly.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Necroing one's own threads is against CoC for sure, but others' threads are in a bit of a gray area. Sometimes it's allowed, sometimes it isn't. I don't know for sure, though.

I just remember someone saying that

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Even thought the CoC specifies the OP, usually all threads older than a couple of months get locked for necrothreading, even though it doesnt meet the definition as defined by the CoC. IDK why. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ok my bad guys, forget it   :(

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Also the OP might need to learn what a clip actually is... Just saying.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Also the OP might need to learn what a clip actually is... Just saying.

Not hard once you know the difference. A lot of people just think "They hold boolits".

Magazine+-+vs+-+Clip.jpg

Not hard once you know the difference. A lot of people just think "They hold boolits".

Magazine+-+vs+-+Clip.jpg

I have never seen a clip that holds more than ten rounds, ever. Magazines however...

This is my problem with these discussions, they are more often than not started by people who have zero idea what they are really talking about but want to go on a moral high ground parade. If people want to have an intelligent discussion I am down for it, but I have never met anyone who was properly educated on firearms who held a negative opinion of them. 

I have never seen a clip that holds more than ten rounds, ever. Magazines however...

This is my problem with these discussions, they are more often than not started by people who have zero idea what they are really talking about but want to go on a moral high ground parade. If people want to have an intelligent discussion I am down for it, but I have never met anyone who was properly educated on firearms who held a negative opinion of them. 

Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people. A firearm is merely a tool that can be used for certain tasks.

I can somewhat understand both parties who just wants their normal/high capacity magazines, as well as those who wants to limit the size of magazines and such.

I don't see myself as a properly educated individual when it comes to firearms. But what I do have, is a bit of (not-so) common sense.

Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people. A firearm is merely a tool that can be used for certain tasks.

FIFY

People have been killing each other long before guns came around, and it is not uncommon for people to use more effective means of killing each other; most notably bombs.

FIFY

People have been killing each other long before guns came around, and it is not uncommon for people to use more effective means of killing each other; most notably bombs.

Or to use more crude tools. I think one of the most common tools to use as a weapons is the normal kitchen knife.