I love the 21 megapixel camera and I love dbrand because they make great quality skins!!

My favorite thign about the Xperia Z2 would be that the camera app has a dedicatet camera and video button and what i like most on dbrand is that i love their skins 

From the Z2 I that you can use it with a glove, and dbrand skins are amazing and well priced.

It has front facing speakers!

And dbrand use 3M vinyl, which I know is good quality.

Chapski14

The screen doesn't suck and it's otherwise pretty good, too.

As for dbrand, the skin looks slick :)

Well, the Z2 looks like a phone I would definitely use the heck out of. Being dust and water proof means no fear of taking it to the pool and the camera features are also a plus considering how much I like to take pictures (there's a lot more but I don't want to write a testament). And dbrand made what looks like a high-quality skin, which makes me want to use it for other things.

Ithink the dust and watherproofness are the major selling points. Dbrand skins are genius

I really want to win becaus my old phone is broken

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the camera and dBrands skins are pretty funky

I love dbrand becouse theyre skins are awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and about the phone I like the camera and screen

My favourite part of the Z2 is that it's waterproof.

My favourite thing about dbrand is custom designs, on a wide variety of devices.

I love the 21 megapixel camera and I love dbrand because they make great quality skins!!

An AMAZING phone!!

he looks great,  big, he is water and dust proof(mind blowing  :o) the camera is great, lot of performance, it has a magnetic charge port so you don't need to mess around with fragile cables, and these cool small apps for multitasking!
so want to have it!!!
everything about him is just awesome!!
and dbrand is a great company for giving you this phone to review, and their very cool variety of skins!
and you are also awesome for giving me this phone  ;)

My favorite about thing about the Z2 are the front facing speakers. Dbrand skins seem high quality and cool!

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10

Best thing about the Z2 is their build and design... I like the camera as well.. dbrand offers great quality skins... It would be nice though if they have an option to create a custom one, like the LTT version..

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the new screen, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they make very good quality skins.

I like Z2 because it is WATERPROOF, so i dont need to buy any casing

dbrand, i checked them out and saw that they have cool skins

I currently don't have a phone so it would be amazing if I won this and my favorite part about the phone is honestly that it has a skin of your youtube (my favorite channel) and my favorite part about dbrand is that they can create amazing skins like that.

I'd love to own that phone, i think the camera looks interesting and I really like the fact that it somewhat dust/waterproof

Ithink the dust and watherproofness are the major selling points. Dbrand skins are genius

I like the Z2 because of the battery life and since I really don't know much about dbrand I can only say that this phone's skin looks sweet.

My favourite part about the Z2 is the new IPS panel (which looks brilliant if I may say so) and also the front facing speakers, since I listen to music very often.

I love that it has a strong battery life and the fact that they sponsored your video was pretty great. Thanks for doing all that you do guys!  :D 

I want this phone, just to have a phone with the LinusTechTips branding on it