I like that the z2 has improved screen from the previous model
and I like dbrand for offering that phone for this giveaway!

The front-facing speakers of this phone look awesome, because they aren't gigantic. This skin looks great, you hardly notice that it isn't the default look of the phone!

i love how slick that phone is and the front facing speakers!!!!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

My favorite part of the Z2 is easily the screen. DBrand skins feel nice in the hands , and look awesome to boot.

Good luck all. 

The thing ilove about the z2 is that it is waterproof.

And i just visited dbrand and thought the design options were awesome.

I like the Z2's normalizer and the production quality on dbrand's tutorials.

I've actually always liked Xperia's build quality, it's much more premium than some other Android providers. *cough* samsung *cough* The water proof* and dust proof features are also nice, also the camera seems to be very nice. Dbrand has always had my attention from their tweets on twitter, plus the information on their websites and reviews just scream quality and dedication to the products they service. Good luck to anyone who entered the giveaway!

Water proofing, being able to use it while having a shower/bath.

Best thing about that z2 in particular is the skin, but in general I really like the sleek design of the body. And DBrands PS4 matt white skin looks stellar.

Looks stunning with that dbrand skin, curious to try out android and sony did a hella good job designing the phone, looks baller!
And you say it's waterproof? that'll become usefull during nightly activities. ;)

I like the speakers in the front, because i watch a lot of videos while i'm travelling by train.

The skin just looks awesome and quite a few of the other skins by dbrand look awesome too.

I like the fact that you can film 4k video underwater.

And dbrand just makes awesome skins!

My uncle own a Z1 and it is F*** Awesome ! The Z2 is EVEN Awesome  with the new IPS screen , the 20MP camera ,the front facing speaker and the last is waterproof ! And for the dbrand is the amazing custom skin and awesome enough to sponsored this video!

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3 | Ram: Kingmax value Ram (2x4GB) 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 Gaming

Case: Aerocool Tempalrius Telum Black | Cooling: Corsair H60 | PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 500w |

Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB , WD Green 500GB & 1TB | OS: Windows 8.1

I want that 30% more gen and dem frontfacing speakers! Also skins > cases and that dbrand skin is awesome! Texture looks so good

I love the camera of the Z2. 
And thanks to dbrand for making this giveaway possible.
dbrand for total esthetic customisation (Y)

I would like to win this phone because it has front-facing speakers, an ips display and the cool 3d looking skin from bdrand dbrand

post-114696-0-37596800-1407145910_thumb.

My favourite thing about the Z2 would have to be the screen. This is because I have an Xperia SP, and it's screen is nothing short of meh. There are many other features I don't like about it, but the screen has to be the worst.

My favourite thing about dbrand would have to be the kindness of providing a Phone to LMG just to give it away afterwards

Production Control, Fish Keeper, Lover of Audio

My favourite thing about the Z2 is its massive power thanks to that 801, and my favourite about dbrand is dbrand itself. Being able to customize your phone with a smooth, factory/officially made look is great.

My favorite part about the Z2, is the sleek flat design and i love orange :) .
my favorite thing about dbrand, how the skins don't compromise the original design of he phone with bulking covers and cases. Great JOB dbrand. 

thats some sweet custom skin loved to win one

Z2 has excellent battery and i guess dbrand is awesome for giving us choices of not using a case

I like the build quality. Dbrand's skins looks awesome too!

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2