I love all the things.

I think it's an upgrade on every feature of my HTC 8S. Why did I even get this damn phone?

that orange skin will be lovely match with upcoming my new orange painted cars

Dedicated camera button! I've missed having one since my old Sony Ericsson K800i.

Ryzen 7 5800X • Patriot Viper 32GB 3600MHz • MSI X570-A Pro • Nvidia 3080Ti FE • WD Black SN850 1TB • Corsair TX850M • Fractal Meshify C

My favorite thing about the z2 is that ips screen and the fact that it runs android! I my glad dbrandz gave you this z2 to give away.

Favourite thing about the z2 is that its water proof.

Favourite thing about dbrand is that you can create your own skin.

Really like those front facing speakers AND great camera, also love the clean integration of that skin from dbrand, much more aesthetically pleasing than the plastic sticker I had on my old iPhone 3.  Good luck all!

I'd love to have an Xperia Z2 because it's camera is great and the phone itself is waterproof, which is really great. I also like the fact that it has front firing speakers. (And I don't like to have the title of an "iOS peasant", you know...)
About dband: I simply love how the custom skin is made, it looks very premium.

I would love to win the Z2 but i would probably give it to my mom because she is using a Xperia Acrive witch is old and slow and i use a nexus 5.

What I love about the z2 is the RAM and the fact that it does not include touchwiz. And my favourite thing about dbrand is that they are durable, a friend of mine had the nexus 4 and it looked even better with the custom skin.

The way Linus holds it. His hands are phenomenally beautiful.

dbrand robots are 10/10 would love again.

My favourite part about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the amazing app tray, I love the sliding menu bar, it's a great idea. My favourite thing about dbrand is their amazing skins and the fact that they are so cheap.

The best part of Z2 is the camera because it takes very nice pictures. Dbrand is really nice because their skins aren't some cheap looking stickers like other's would do it.

The Z2 has good camera and waterproof. Not only that, the screen catches my eyes and finally the speaker is in front(watching YouTube with audio towards you). To add on, dbrand gave Z2 a amazing skin and the orange color is just too outstanding together with the phone. Thumb up for this Z2 and dbrand 3M Vinyl.

I like the camera and the IPS screen of the Xperia Z2 and the nice custom skin from Dbrand.

I really the IPS screen and the front facing speakers.

And I like dbrand because of reasons!

Sony always had a camera button and that's my favourite thing about their phones.

And about Z2 especially ... I like the phone specs.

Nice review.

The camera is my fav. 120fps is really fun to play with!

The dbrand skin looks great! It seems like they are cool guys.

I like the front facing speekers, and the water and dust proof ips

About dBrand I like that you can customize your skin how you want.

Good luck to all participants.

The camera is 20 MP so you can't really go wrong and the nice large screen would be awesome to watch YouTube videos and films on. Also if I go to the beach with this phone I don't have to worry about sand damaging the phone and I can also using when its raining without having to worry about getting water damage. DBrand is a brilliant website for phone skin and tablet skin I have a few mates who hates phone/tablet cases and just prefer awesome looking skin which DBrand provide.

Would love it bcs of waterproof, dustproof, good panel and it would be my first smartphone :D  and dbrand bcs of sponsored the video and they make awesome skins :)

I like the front facing speakers the most. And i like the custom skin dbrand did for the video and hope to see more in the future.

My favorite thing about the Z2: It being waterproof. With this phone, you never have to worry about accidentally leaving it in your pants that are in the washing machine or going into the pull with the phone in your board shorts.

My favorite thing about dbrand: They've got good, quality skins and textured skins for a good price. You don't have to pay large amounts for skins that are just untextured vinyl stickers.

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

I love Z2 because of its camera

I love dbrand of thier customization

My favourite part about the Experia Z2 is the IPS panel; so much better than the previous TN. Also dbrand seems like a pretty cool company (skins and stuff) and the skin they made for the phone is awesome.