The button layout is the thing i like the most and the dbrand skins look really awesome

Having previously owned an original Xperia Z, I have loved Sony's attempt at a smartphone. Now with the Z2, the problems that i faced with the Z have been (from your informative video) completely eradicated. The fact that battery is still awesome after a days use, a new IPS screen, even having the headphone jack waterproofed without having cover (which was extremely annoying and the cover would break off) is magnificent. As for dbrand skins, I had recently purchased a PlayStation 4 (I know...its a console. Still apart of the PC Master Race) from them and had it rapped in a nice vibrant orange and white skin with an appeasing texture that i personally like. Its of really good quality (similar material to having your car rapped). So far its held up well during shipping as I do live in Australia, Notwithstanding it would be very funny if i did win, as the before mentioned Xperia Z had a defective screen causing the LCD to creak beneath the glass panel, rendering all touch functionally useless. So yeah...

10294396_397708500368314_823334714900176

BTW big fan of the show, shout to all fans of linustechtips in Australia.

Thanks guys, keep make fantastic content!  

A water resistant phone seems awesome, it's a shame everyone doesn't do it. Vinyl wrapping phones is a great alternate to painting and cheap shipping to Australia is much appreciated, although given the amount of dints in my nexus a wrap might not fit very well which is a shame.

the gorgeous screen T-T and the custom skin for linustechtip D:

Front speakers, better screen, larger battery than my used and abused zperia z and dbrand makes awesome skins, i want that linus tech edition!!!!!

thank you.

4k, dont forget, 4k recording,

thank you again.

Awesome how dbarnd sponsors videos like this really gives people inside look on things before getting it.

Z2 has a great battery life really useful especially when you're not home the whole day to charge it. Wish I could win the phone would be the best thing I've ever had.

Awesome how dbarnd sponsors videos like this really gives people inside look on things before getting it.

Z2 has a great battery life really useful especially when you're not home the whole day to charge it. Wish I could win the phone would be the best thing I've ever had.

Loving that skin from dbrand it looks epic and loving that depth of field function on the camera, looks awesome!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

I love the fact that the z2 is waterproof so you could record 4k underwater and that dbrand skin makes it look even better and protects it from scratches!

(ノ゚0゚)ノ~ Whoaaaa awesome giveaway!  \(*0*)/   

What i really love from Z2 of course the front facing speaker  ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

and the 20.7 MP camera with Exmor RS, Sony G Lens & Bionz engine things ( its really helping in low light situation. i mean REALLY )

and the (finally they using it) IPS display ~(˘▾˘)~. X-Reality + Triluminos + 1080p IPS display + 424 ppi... My computer monitor not even this good xD

and the audio.. Simply they're the best. no need ask question about sound quality... ♬♪♫ ヾ(*・。・)ノ ♬♪♫

and i know i like use and word a lot.

Thanks to you Linus now i know a cool website called "dbrand" 

Q: Why its a "cool website" Balloon?

A: What? having costum skin for your device isn't cool? 

Q: Well it is cool. But why you want having a costum skin?

A: because its cool! don't you want to be cool kids on the block? i do...    ┐(゚д゚┐) yow ~

my favorite things about dbrand? well.. what else? you can having costum skin for your device (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

for @dbrand i'm hoping you can be much much larger company and having much more variaty device  (★^O^★)

My current phone is Xperia SP. if i won this giveaway.. it will be very very very AWESOME UPGRADE (/^▽^)/ and a good Present since i get into my favorite High school o(^▽^)o

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Thanks dbrand and LinusTechTips for having a fantastic giveaway (and its worldwide!! ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ )

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

*Sorry for bad English

Love the z1, and the z2 just brings more to the table(dem speakers) making it a solid phone also debrand has some damn nice titanium m7 skins ;3

We are one, we are many, we are, the Enthusiasts.

Cpu: AMD Fx-8350 Motherboard: MSI 970A G46 RAM: 18 GBs GPU: R9 290 w/ Kraken G10

I have the Xperia T and since it is developing problems now I was looking for an upgrade. Since I love the Xpera range so much I want to just get the latest on in the range. I love the way the Xperia Z2 still has a very similar look to my phone so it won't be hard to adjust to a new one and I am glad Walkman is still included as in my opinion it is the best mobile music player.

I also love the quality DBrand has to offer with it's wide range of really cool phone skins and controllers etc. also how they can all be personalised to how YOU want them to be, they are really great.

There is just so many nice things about this phone. My favorite feature would definitely have to be the speakers on the front because I watch a huge amount of youtube videos on my phone and it gets annoying to have to put in ear buds every time. I also like the size of this phone, its perfect! Its not to slim and its not to fat, and it is also not huge like the galaxy series, who wants to have a phone bigger than their head!?! Not me! Dbrand makes some really great skins and I plan to use them in the future.

I love the slow-mo camera on Z2! + Orange is the new "Black" this summer :)

This phone is so epic that I could write an essay about it's specs and all but that wouldn't be neccesary after this fantastic review from Linus and the phone from dbrand

I have the Z1 for a while now and i really like it but what it really needs is an upgrade to the Z2 and an awesome skin of the guys from dbrand.

I have always been a fan of The Z serie but this phone takes it to another level.

Great phone which looks fantastic in the orange Linus skin.

The fact that it's waterproof would mean that I'd probably take the phone into the shower all the time if it weren't for the skin. With that being said, I do think dbrand has some great looking skins. The one in the video looks great too!

I like especially the front stereo speakers at the Z2.

And dbrand has a lot of variety of skins for phones, tablets and other devices. That's why I like them.

One question: The phone with skin doesn't come with Linus, right?

Phone: Its water-proof

dbrand: They seem to be quite cheap

I love the skin it will come with and i think that it was awesome for dbrand to sponsor you and give this Z2 to giveaway.

i love the Z2, been a Sony fan since Playstation 1 and their phone Xperia U. I love the new front facing speaker, really useful. like dbrand with their customization especially the phone case.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.