The Z2 is the phone which from my point of view has it all, thanks SONY !!!!!!

What's best from Z2?  It's the screen!!!

Why? Because it's a huge updrade from the Z1.

And of course that camera + digital stabilization is also awesome.

Ofcourse the waterproofness of the phone and dbrand stuff looks amazing prevents scratches too

I would love this phone, since my current phone is broken in many ways.

I love the waterproofness of the Z2, and i really appreciate Dbrand sponsoring this giveaway.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

well the IP58 on the Z2 sounds very useful, and i always thought the sony Xperia line looked sleek and nice.

Also, dbrand deifnitely....sponsored this video :)

nahhh their stuff looks pretty cool actually...

1 - Waterproof (ish) I live in Honolulu and sudden rain, salt in the air, forgetting that your phone is in your back pocket when jumping in the water is the norm (k, maybe not that last part).

2 - Yeah, that dbrand skin is extremely sick.

Love your videos! Keep it going!

Finally an other phone with front speakers ...

and dbrand.com have a pretty cool ui to create custom skins, plus they can deliver it to you all over the world (thumbs up)

The reason I like the Z2 is mostly because it's better than my phone. For example my phones battery was at 100% about 22 minutes ago but now it is currently sitting at 86% which is pathetic. But getting back to topic the best part about the Z2 is that stunning new screen, I've seen it in person and it is one of the best screens currently being used on the market! Additionally Sony have looked at what other companies have got a positive reaction from and have applied them to their own product such as that front facing speaker but now I think other companies need to take a page from Sony's book and start making their phones water, dust, lava, acid, bomb, thermite, RPG and hulk proof.

MY favorite part of the review,is when you almost dropped the phone that you are giving away.

The fact that the new Sony Xperia is water AND dustproof is a huge turn on for me :D

And DBrand makes some pretty awesome skins and I wanna thank them for making Linus give this away to us :D <3

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Working in a mobile phone store myself I know that the best thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the branding! People buy the Z2 because they love Sony and love Sony's products. The Z2 is the best offering that Sony has made so far in the mobile phone market. Combining the best technologies in display, battery, design, software and (above all) camera makes the Z2 an amazing daily driver!

The best thing about dbrand is that they are helping Linus give away a briliantly designed Sony Xperia Z2! Thanks dbrand!

I like the camera button :D and eeehm ..... they sponsored the show? :D #nailed_it

I love it for being waterproof. I also love dbrand for their skins and for sponsoring this video.

The thing that I like about Z2 is the front-facing speaker(thank God) and the Android they use...I love how convenient it is...

About the skin...Hey, it's awesome...They make custom made skin like that, and I love customs...

I love X for Y, I love A for B... Sorry, non of that from me this time. I just want an Android device with decent specs.

that phone looks awsome. thats one of the best disaigns I ever seen. and I realy need new phone because I'm useing Nokia asha 302. 

My favorite part is the build quality of this phone and the design! i love the aluminium frame and the "flat" design, unlike all the other phones that got not-flat design in the back. the Z2 designed as aluminium-block, and i think its really cool! also i like that the front speakers dont take as much space as other phones (AHM HTC ONE M8 AHM). the final thing, i like that Sony didnt costumize so much the software, its still very close to vanilla android, and i like it! overall i really think its great product from sony, and i would really like to get it! 

also, i looked at the site of Dbrand, and looked at their skins.... THEY LOOK AMAZING!! and they got like 100000+ options to costumize! i really like the front material in your Z2, its looking like leather texture, and i really love how its looking. so thumbs up for Dbrand xD 

thank for the video Linus, as always very nice review :D

(hope to get the Z2, but good luck for everyone!)

I love the performance and the awesome camera. Dbrand has nice looking skins.

What I like about the Z2 most is it's waterproof, not many phone have this, and its battery life, who cares if you have a phone I can't use when I need it. And my favorite thing about dbrand is its Playstation 4 carbon fiber skin, it looks very cool indeed.

My dad recently got an xperia z1, and i fell in love with the design, keyboard and camera when i set it up for him. Besides, my Xperia S is dying and if the z2 is all that you say it is,my bet is that i would love it even more than i love the z1 i had for an hour. Now my favorite thing about the z2 must be the fact that it is waterproof because it rains all the time in my town (Bergen,Norway). And also the fact that that it is an ips panel, because i have never used one for myself. I also think that the ar camera thingy seems like much fun to play around with when you are bored in you living room!
Never heard of dbrand before as i live in Norway, but that skin is really awesome, and i would love to feel the skin for myself ! And it seem like they are generous because they are willing to arrange a give away, and againg the skin looks so extremely good

Love the new screen and the awesome skins that Dbrand does :D

My favourite part about the Z2 is definitely the beautiful screen compared to the original Z. My favourite part about dbrand is that they gave me the opportunity to win myself a Z2

z2's water and dust proof is awesome! Favourite thing about dbrand is they sponsored you guys! :)

Didn't know it had front facing speakers till now ! Like the phone's power button and about dbrand ! well....... ummmm..... I guess it's awesome they sponsored this video. wonder if they would make custom skins for everyone :P