I still have an iPhone 4 :( and the Z2 is an Android and that's good enough for me. The textured skin on the phone looks awesome as well as the skin. Thanks dbrand!

Really love the screen on that Z2; it looks beautiful. And I'm in love with that Linus dbrand orange skin. It's looks awesome. Good work dbrand.

hi linus i ve got old xperia arc s and i want that new flagship i love the waterproofness of z2 its amazing and that ips screen is gorgeous, oh and dbrand skin hooly balls this color beatiful

I like that the phone's waterproof, and i don't really know much about dbrand, but their site looks pretty cool.

Favourite thing about the Z2 is probably the camera - beats my Moto G's, although the Moto G's camera is not hard to beat (and one of that phone's only flaws). And it's awesome to see dbrand reaching out to a lot of YouTubers, and not just LTT!

I like the IPS display. IPS FTW!!!!

As for dbrand I've never even heard of them but the phone skin looks great and its cool they supported the video!

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 because is slim and it looks very nice. And i never heard of dbrand before, because i don't own a smarphone, tablet, console or smartwatch so i did not search for skins or other stuff like that. And those skins are very amazing, clean quality look. Don't know what to say about the quality, maybe if i had a device with a skin... :D

I really do love the IPS panel and the front facing speakers whilst I think the option to fully submerge your phone is kind of a gimmick. But hey, bragging rights and you can use it in rain.

Really, dbrand, really. Console skins? We over here at PcGamingMasterRace™ would most likely boycott you were it not for your great variety of custom skins on an even greater variety of awesome smartphones! :D

The phone is grat , i like the color and that is dust/water proof.
I love that dbrand gives you so much options to costumise a product.

My favourite part about the Z2 is that it isn't as filled with bloatware as Samsung.

What I like about dbrand is that they smashed an Iphone 5S and that they play CoD

:)

My favorite part of the Z2 is the waterproofing and my favorite thing at dbrand is the the skins they look amazing.

It is a great phone and I adore the way Sony takes when designing there phones and i have had to change the phone i use when i broke my HTC one mini so i need an upgrade from a brick of a Nokia

The skin kickass! also i like the waterproof concept and currently im looking for a phone :P

My favorite part about the Z2 is the camera as it has the largest field of view.

My favorite thing about dBrand that they use M3 materials, as it's being used for cars bomb sticks (for whoever is modding their cars in this way) which means it won't come off naturally, so that's very good if you got your phone wet somehow.

Hey, it'd be awesome if I could win it. <3

- My favourite part about the Z2 is the fact that's it's not a iPhone, and it's fast, responsive, I've got a terrible Nokia Lumia right now xD

- I like the slick look too the box and skin. Very nice job DBrand.

Thanks,

Amos!

I really like the front facing speakers and that it is waterproof and dbrand makes really awesome skins :)

I have the Z1 and the screen improvement is the main reason I want to upgrade.

Plus that skin does look good but only on the back but hey if I win it then not much of an issue as the phone it the main thing.

My Xperia Z is getting a bit old and I spent all my money on my computer. The camera is just amazing, IPS screen?! And I really the desing of it. I dropped my Xperia Z hundreds of times on hard surfaces and it's still working fine, I feel like Sony has good quality on all of their products.

1 entry for me!

The best thing for me is that the z2 is fully protected and the skin on the phone and box is immaculate.

Dem front facing speakers tho

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

If I win if that would by awesome, because I won one thing in my short life a mug :(

A free Sony Xperia Z2?! Yes please!

After being bummed with the Xperia U this would be a massive improvement (Actual Phone size) plus the great LTT Skin. dBrand really does make some impressive stuff, especially for controllers.