My fav part about the z2 is them front facing speakers, delicious!, and as for dbrand? You guys are awesome for both the skin on the phone and for sponsoring linus!

I liked the z1, but as you said, the screen was so bad, that i ended up just selling it. The z2 looks very good spec vise, and love the front facing speakers on it. Would love to try it. 

And the dbrand skins look great, nice that you can costume it yourself..

I really like the fact that the Z2 is waterproof, I just like waterproof things in general. Also dbrand has an awesome name, it's so much fun to say in a funny accent, Dè-Bränd!  

My favorite thing about the Z2 would be the awesomely placed volume rockers, I mean how many manufacturers have awkwardly placed volume rockers on big phones that have made life a living hell, also thanks to dbrand for giving us the chance to own a piece of memorabilia from our most loved Youtube channel, that fact that dbrand gave us that opportunity would be my favorite thing about them.

On the Z2: the lanyard loop and dedicated camera button, these features are so very useful and yet they almost doesn't exist.

On Dbrand: custom skins, what's not to like about that?

AMD FX-8320 @ 3.7GHz on Asrock 970 Pro3 R2.0 with 8 GB Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte HD7850, Seasonic S12 II 520W, 3x 250GB hard drives (yes, the spinning kind)

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that it finally has an IPS screen because no one deserves to be subjected to that TN garbage!! I like how dbrand will make a custom wrap with just about anything on it.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is probably the design. It looks really cool. My favorite thing about dbrand is their editor on the site.

Would truly love to upgrade to android again and the xperia Z2 would be an amazing phone to have - from it's awesome user interface all the way to the amazing camera.

Coming from Australia I've never heard of dbrand, but definitely love the linus tech tips skin and the fact that they made this giveaway possible!

There are a lot of things to like with the Z2! But as the thread asks for only one, I would like to say that my favorite thing about the phone is its display. It's vivid, sharp, and just simply amazing! Sony finally did it right with their latest flagship. Kudos to them!

About dbrand, by just looking at the skin they did with your phone, I can say that their skins are absolutely amazing! I love the design and layout, really eye-catching. I hope to win in this giveaway, thanks in advance Linus!

i love that the z2 is waterproof and has a good camera. as most of the time my phone gets damaged by water. and i love taking pictures and cant carry my dslr/point and shoot everywhere. and i had not heard of dbrand but just checked out their website and their products look awesome and they have international shipping which is really good for me.

I wish to enter in the contest simply because I wish to try one of dbrand's products, I don't usually stray from typical brands.... the z2 also captivated me with the versatility it possesses (the camera, the screen, the ergonomic structure) compared to my old smartphone. 

My brother has this phone, and im really jealous. Having the s4 currently with a cracked screen i honestly loved everything about the phone. From the lag free experience (unlike samsung) to the exceptional camera. Even the dinosaur feature my little nephew loved haha. The build quality with the tempered glass is way ahead of any phone (in my opinion) even better then the m8. Hope i win it xD (btw skin is awesome) Hope i win this (like really do). Thank you !!

The fact that it is waterproof. Love how the dbrand skins fit so snug.

I like new IPS screen,front speaker and awesome camera.

My brother has this phone, and im really jealous. Having the s4 currently with a cracked screen i honestly loved everything about the phone. From the lag free experience (unlike samsung) to the exceptional camera. Even the dinosaur feature my little nephew loved haha. The build quality with the tempered glass is way ahead of any phone (in my opinion) even better then the m8. Hope i win it xD (btw skin is awesome) Hope i win this (like really do). Thank you !!

my favourite thing about this phone is that sweet skin on it (and front speakers, jesus christ I can't take these speakers that face away from me plzzz halp), and my favourite thing about dbrand is that their skins look really fucking good

i love everything about the phone and love dbrand because they are giving away a $700 phone

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Surviving on mum's hand-me-down iphone 4s, and I've had to replace screen twice due to water damage. I need Linus phone!

I have the z1 and I love it, but my god to have a better screen would be awesome!.

Also that dbrand skin is pretty damn cool.

Z2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially with that custom backing xD

PC Specs:

- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.75Ghz

- Asus Prime X370 Pro

- GSkill Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz

- Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Gainward Pheonix

- Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass Edition

- Crucial MX500 250GB SSD BOOT DRIVE

- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

- Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 7200RPM 1TB (500GBx2)

- Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD

- Toshiba 4TB 7200RPM HDD

- Corsair CX600W

- Acer XF240H 1920x1080 144Hz

- LG 25UM57 2560x1080 Ultrawide 60Hz 

- BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

- GMMK Gateron Clears Full Size

- Logitech G502 Spectrum

- AKG K712 Pro Headphones

- Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface

- Logitech Z333 Speaker

- MXL 990 Condenser Microphone

i liked the camera features .

and dbrand have some cool skins but its over price :(

Inbuilt digital noise cancellation is one of the great feature I like in z2 and dbrand skins are awsome as usual.

Hello linustechtips,

Yes i created an account just to get into this give away & yes i am being as honest as possible i am a selfless greedy bastard!!! I have a Samsung galaxy note 2 which serves my every need expect one (which i will tell later)! So you might wonder why I need to win this phone. Well i really like new tech & i f**king can’t afford to buy one currently.  The most epic thing about this phone is its size!! Yes I like big things (no pun) i really like the big screen and the big form factor! I have really big hands and although the note 2 is a big phone as most would say, it’s really fucking tiny in my hands!! I want a phone with a big screen and the Sony z2 is the prefect one! Favorite thing about dbrand? Well I have no clue what dbrand was until this review, but what I liked the most about them is their work looks like stock! What I mean by it is I didn’t realize it was a skin on the phone and I thought Sony made a custom phone for linustechtips. So my favorite thing about dbrand is their quality of their product they make.

so there you have it, commented in this thread honestly & waiting for the announcement