i would love to have this phone as sony is so very dev friendly and its smooth. Dbrands, they have awesome from the start..

My favorite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers. My favorite thing about dbrand is the high quality skins they make. 

The z2 is waterproof and has front speakers. And dbrand has cheap worldwide shipping. What's not to love?

The Z2 has a sweet looking screen and a camera that's better than my current phone.

Dbrand is cool because they accept custom designs for their skins --- making your device one of the kind.

Basically, I love the Z2 because of it's waterproof functionality in which my current phone don't have. Plus, it'll make a great camera phone in outdoor activities. With the Z2, I'm sure every moment of family outdoor activities can be recorded. What I like about dbrand is how they manage to craft a beautiful skin onto a beautiful smartphone. I've seen one of the MKBHD's Nexus 5, its really awesome. I wish that the company like dbrand also exist in my country, Malaysia.

The Z2 looks amazing the nice crisp screen and no more mirror time for speakers sounds awesome. I had not heard of dbrand before but looking at there website it seems a great idea making protecting your phone more stylish as well as affordable.

may favourite thing about the z2 is that its water proof and has a fantastic camera and about Dbrand its cool that you can get you're own custom skin for a phone

Well, although apple has made its name with the iPhone, I'd have to admit that Xperia Z1 and Z2 pack a punch. I think the option of not putting more customization in the settings was a good thing for those who just want a decent smartphone.(Well at least for me it is).

Also, the custom skin looks fantastic.An old school look with the backscreen (Y)

The best thing about the phone for me is that it is waterproof ( I want this so much )

And this skin is so gorgeous, man so awesome

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the camera with the ips display and that the battery life and the front facing speakers, About the dbrand its pretty cool how how the bamboo skin looks and all the other customization.

I would like the Z2 because of the great IPS screen that blows away that of the Z1, the amazing 20.7 Megapixel camera, front facing speakers and my favourite - The IP 58 water proof and dust resistance. My favourite thing about dbrand is their skins make your phone look so much more unique than others and they are sexy :)

As a Nexus user, battery from the Z2 is what I long for the most in my Nexus. Apart from that, I prefer stock Android to brand customized lagging Android versions. However, dbrand nailed it with the LTT skin (or LTT has a great logo).

Hello, 

What I liked the most about the Z2 phone was the fact that it had everything combined perfectly and very suitable for every one of us; it has this great overall perfomance regarding the daily use aswell as high gaming performance, great design, high quality camera, the front speakers, of course the waterproof characteristic and all the other great features about hardware/software . 

Regarding dbrand, what I like the most about it is the fact that they actually are nice and they care about the viewers and allowed this phone to be given to someone. It's simply great and very respectful. Thank you LTT.

Best Regards,

About the Z2, the water and dustproofness! That could save my friend's ass a load of time (luckily not my own yet ;) )
For dBrand it is their awesome skins! They just look stunning! 

I want to get Android phone soo much, so I can throw that pice of sh** WIndows Phone that I have now.....!

Bye the way your doing a good job with your channel Linus :)

I want to get Android phone soo much, so I can throw that pice of sh** WIndows Phone that I have now.....!

Bye the way your doing a good job with your channel Linus :)

LOVED the IPS screen and the custom skin!

i love the huge mega pixle count on the phone and i love how dbrand made a custom case for ltt

Hey! I would love to get the Xperia Z2 because I have a galaxy s3 with a cracked screen so I really need an upgrade. The Z2 has an awesome screen and build, and being waterproof is a great addition. Some of the camera features are pretty cool, such as 4k video recording. Dbrand has great skins for a variety of phones, plus they sponsored your video, so awesome job dbrand and thanks!

Hey! I would love to get the Xperia Z2 because I have a galaxy s3 with a cracked screen so I really need an upgrade. The Z2 has an awesome screen and build, and being waterproof is a great addition. Some of the camera features are pretty cool, such as 4k video recording. Dbrand has great skins for a variety of phones, plus they sponsored your video, so awesome job dbrand and thanks!

wow, i have always been a big sony fan, ever since i got a sony ericsson w300 for my 11th birthday. Since then i've had a w310, a K100i. a Xperia Arc and now my current daily driver is a Xperia Acro S. but the Z2 looks by far like the best phone they've made yet

i would buy this phone right away, if i could afford it...

sorry, did not mean to post 2 times, i got impatient and clicked multiple times.

please disregard this comment in the giveaway.