Still Rocking my S3, but the Z2 looks like a great unit to upgrade to, love the industrial design of the all metal frame, and a huge shout out for dbrand for sponsoring the video way to go guys. love this hopefully I win. Also great video as always Linus

The fact that the Z2 continue to use the best design on earth since the iphone 4 with the front and back glass, nothing can beat it. Build quality should be next to HTC one and iphone 5s, yet not made by plastic (cough samsung) and that's what I like. 

Dbrand is cool in lots of ways, their wraps are cool. The fact that they made a wan show fist bump warp made them the coolest out there :D

I like the Z2 because of the beautiful screen it has :lol: :lol: :lol: !! Also the power and camera buttons are great to have in those positions

I love the fact that the Z2 is waterproof and has front facing speakers. The custom skin by Dbrand is super cool and it's great that they sponsored this giveaway!

Love the orange from the dbrand skin! Would love to have a new phone!! 

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless.

–Thomas Edison

I I love the Xperia's front facing speakers. Definitely a must for phones. And I love how high quality dbrand's products are this exclusive being no exception!

I love the front facing speakers on the Z2. I also love its camera, its 20.7MP camera as it allows a lot of room to zoom and crop. It also has OIS which helps when you have shaky hands. Its also waterproof and dustproof so I wont have to worry If I accidentally drop it into a pool. I love d-Brand as they make awesome looking skins and also fit perfectly.  :D  :)  B)

I love how you can screencast the z2 into your dash. Makes it easier to control the device when driving. Too OP

I really like the amount of batterytime provided.

And i really like the tabletskins from dbrand.

Best part is always front facing speakers baby!

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

The best thing about the Xperia Z2 are the AR effects, its totally mind blowing...... and the 3 Gig Ram makes apps so much snappier...

Donno much about DBrands, however having a Full body customized phone skin, will definetely make any phone unique....

Thanks for the video linus and as always you are ever so animated... Cheers

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers, they can help enhance the listening experience

Dbrand is awesome because they sponsored this video!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers and my favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins look incredible.

I really like the design of the device, just beautiful.

about dbrand - I like their product so much I just ordered a skin for nexus 4!

I like the side power button and how sexy it looks, I also like that the skin for the phone is SO DAMN SEXY!! Also water proof? Aww yeah shower here I come... I mean..

i like the phone display and i like the 3m materials used by dbrand for custom skins

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is that it would be WAY better than the HTC EVO 4G that I haven't budgeted to replace yet, and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they're hosting this giveaway.

I like the the dust and water resistant and as for dbrand their skins look awesome

I feel like the z2 would go well with a ps4 because of sonys android on it. I also think that it seems like a good size for my hands.

And i like the 8-bit brofist on the skin

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

It's hard to pick just one thing that I love about this phone but it's gotta be the front facing speakers, finally Sony have implemented this design.

I like the phone's waterproof coating, it will go well with my sony smartwatch. I like the seamless quality of work that dbrand does, I thought it was official at first.

LOVE the fact that it has front facing speakers, SONY is going the right way with that!

& Dbrand makes some awesome skins, I like it a lot (and the fact that this is an unique phone is also a big plus ;) )

Thanks for that sweet giveaway Linus!

My favorite thing about the phone is that it's dustproof and waterproof

My favorite thing about Dbrand the LTT wrap and box they made

My favorite thing about the phone is that it's dustproof and waterproof

My favorite thing about Dbrand is the LTT wrap and box they made