The Z2 is waterproof and has FRONT FACING SPEAKERS!!! That alone makes me want it :) But seriously, who can resist 30% more gen?

And dbrand.. They make custom skins, so they are definitely awesome!

The front facing speakers and the noise cancelling earphones is something i really want to experience. Thank you linustechtips and dbrand for this amazing giveaway.

I love about this phone that it has  the best display in the market, front facing speakers (so helpful in many ways , especially where i live), and i love photography and it got that amazing 20.7 MP camera which will make my day .

And about dbrand , never heard of them before this and searched about them a little and i find interesting about them that it has so much endless creativity of skins for the phones and tablets and it adjust everybody taste.

I want one just because it looks awesome.  ;)

Oh and the color combination of the skin from dbrand just looks unique.

Well, I'm still using an xperia x10 mini, and have been checking this bad boy for a while. I most definitely would love the camera, (steve McCurry convinced me during sony's photography award ;)) And having something as snappy as this would be a big improvement.

The waterproofing would be great too, lots of chances to take nice underwater shots (in sweet water of course, hehe). Overall I always liked the sony brand and would like to stick with them. Unfortunately I never heard of dbrand, but checking their website, I'll be keeping an eye out for them and why not, get a skin some day.

My favorite thing about the Z2 must be its design and that its water resistant. And the dbrand skin makes it look way more glorious than it alredy did!

i want it because it is waterproof and that is great for playing ingress ^^

That screen looks pretty amazing and I hadn't heard of dbrand before watching this video, that custom skin is pretty cool.

I like that it's waterproof and has a nice build.

Pretty nice all round phone, with a greatly detailed camera, and an awesome orange skin, that would match my 160GB iPod classic.

The front facing speakers and water "proofness" are major selling points for me. Also, that skin looks amazing, dbrand did a brilliant job!

CPU: FX 8350  Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0       RAM: Corsair Vegeance 16GB 1600MHz        GPU: ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II Cooler: Corsair H100i with 2 x NF-F12   SSD: Crucial M4 128GB            HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB        PSU: Corsair HX 1050  Case: Corsair 500R White

Let's be honest, the best part about a camera phone is the ..... camera ! *badum ts* But I must say that the Z2 does its job quite brilliantly. Moreover, camera phones tend to "focus" only on camera features, however Timescape UI (or Xperia UI) always comes feature-packed with every flagship release and there is no denying that Sony didn't let us down this time around.

Bottom line, the Xperia Z2 is a must-have phone if you can afford it.

I actually prefer the Z2 over the G3, it seems to me that this phone is perfect spec and size wise, the screen on it is awesome and it's with a unique dbrand skin that no one else has! The skin looks like it is actually a part of the phone, i have to say the quality looks outstanding.

I really like the fact that the phone is water proof and its otherwise awesome, too. Dbrand skins just look amazing and are very quality and they are sponsores of my favourite yt team ;)

The inbuilt sound EQ is actually the most useful feature for me! :D

--

James

I have the z1 and my god the buttom speakers are horrible. I'm glad they have front facing speakers. The TN panel is lacking also. The best upgrades to the phone. Thats what I like.

I don't know anything about dbrand but I like how they gave the oppertunity to give away the phone.

Awesome Giveaway!

I really like the Z2 becuase of its good specs and I like Sony overall.

This one will be specially awesome because ORANGE! (Orange is my favourite colour)

Very good work DBrand, you guys make the best skins, keep up the good work.

Awesome Giveaway!

I really like the Z2 becuase of its good specs and I like Sony overall.

This one will be specially awesome because ORANGE! (Orange is my favourite colour)

Very good work DBrand, you guys make the best skins, keep up the good work.

The phone is all aroun awsome! It doesn't have that one thing that makes you not want to buy it except for the software to me, but you can always get cyanogen mod.

Dbrand is also awesome!! Not very expensive, wide variety and cheap shipping.

Z2 would be great cos my palms sweat a lot, and having to constantly wipe the phone and getting afraid if the wet wipes might be "too" wet, Z2 would be awesome!  Awesome case by dbrand too!

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

The best part of the phone is the 1080 hd quality. It seems to be better in every way than the iphone 5s. I also dont have a phone and was looking to get the iphone 5s but now want the xperia z2.