DBrand Is awesome because they listen to their customers and react, which is also why the Z2 is awesome. They fixed everything that was wrong and even added some other neat features. Great work robots!

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

The camera, the 3 gigs of ram and the design

Thank you dbrand for making this giveaway possible

Everything about Z2 is perfect compared to my Sony Sola, especially camera, screen and waterproof. I never used premium skins from DBrand but i'd like to. Thanks for this giveaway. Good luck all :D 

Everything about Z2 is perfect compared to my Sony Sola, especially camera, screen and waterproof. I never used premium skins from DBrand but i'd like to. Thanks for this giveaway. Good luck all :D 

The last time I had a Sony product was when slide phones were all the rage. The most exciting part about this phone is that the frame looks stunning! It looks thin, shiny, and simple. It also helps a lot that the power button is located on the middle so I don't have to shimmy my hands up a phone. 

DBrand I have only heard of recently, but they make some really sweet looking wraps for... well almost everything! The price isn't so bad, either. My phone would look pretty damn sweet with the red carbon fibre. 

love that Z2 updated on the LCD screen quality and the front speakers. Retaining its premium material glass and aluminium finishing.

Dbrand did a nice bright orange for linustechtips skin! I would like this phone so i can show off the skin and my favourite youtube channel to the rest of world!

Pick me pick me! :D

For me the best part of the Z2 is the build quality. Metal + Glass with a very good screen and an excellent camera. Plus the water ressistant is awesome! Oh! The Skin looks awesome! If I win I want Edzel to sign it plz :)!!

Intel Core i7 3770k 4.2Ghz  || Asus Sabertooth Z77  || 8gb Patriot DDR3 2133Mhz || Corsair H100i  || Asus GeForce GTX680 DirectCU II 2Gb || SSD 180GB Corsair Force GS + 1Tb WD Black + 1Tb WD Blue + 1Tb WD Green 

Cooler Master Silent Pro GOLD 800W  || NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal || 23" Samsung P2370 & 32" Sony LED TV KDL 32EX655  || Edifier "C2" 2.1+1 Speakers  || Sony MDR-V500 DJ Headphones & Corsair Vengeance 1300 Headset

Microsoft Sidewinder X6  || MadCatz R.A.T. 7 Black  || Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Fragged XL  || Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for PC  || Samsung Galaxy S4 [i9500]  || iPod Touch 5th Gen 32Gb  || Nexus 7 [2012] 32Gb

My favorite part about the Z1 is that it is water proof.

Favorite thing about dbrand: AWESOME SKINS!!

Reason I really like this phone has to be the waterproofing. I had a waterproof camera when I was younger it was one of those that you had to send in to have the pictures "extracted". Absolutely loved taking it swimming with me until it broke one day. Never been able to afford a decent waterproof camera since. This looks like its going to be my best solution. 

My favourite part of this phone has to be its awesome build quality and dbrand is awesome because they sponsored this giveaway

I like the front facing speakers!  That skin from dbrand is cool too and I like that they are sponsoring this.

A Z2? Awesome! I mostly like the front facing speakers and camera button. It would definitely be an upgrade from the piece of crap phone I have. Dbrand seems like a nice company too. They have skins for a lot of products, I think I might get a skin for my Playstation controller.

The Z2 is amazing. It's waterproof, IPS display and can even record 4K!

dbrand is awsome who makes Linus able to make this video and giveaway and for sponsoring Linus so he can make more videos! :D

Edit: Grammar

the Xperia Z2 looks amazing it has some cool features too like 4K recording and an IPS display

dbrand makes some cool skins the linus tech skin is amazing 

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

I just simply love the over all design of the Z2 and dbrand what can i say they make your phone more YOU!

Xperia Z2 Is Awesome!!! The Thing I Like Most About It Is The Manufacturing Quality Is Totally Premium!!! & Dbrand Skin Work Is Brilliant I Like That too. :)

Everything is good about this phone compared to my phone Sony Xperia s, And dbrand skins looks like a good idea but There are not that many options.

I need a new phone, z2 would be a nice upgrade from my 3310i.dbrand has some sweet products!

I like the Z2's 20.2 MP Camera, awesome stuff. also, dbrand is skins are so awesome, they cater to many phones out in the market.

The screen is the perfect size for me and that skin is unique and awesome

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

I love the dedicated camera button on the Z2! And those Dbrand skins look wicked, especially the wood ones. 

I absolutely adore the Z2's humongous battery! DBrand has some awesome looking skins!

yay linus

favorite part of Z2 would be the design

and About dbrand, not too knowledgeable about their stuff but their customization options looks great