I love the Xperia! My favourite part of it is the design. It's simply stunning.

Dbrand is awesome because it allows you to personalise your phone which is an awesome idea!

I love the camera and the waterproofness. About dbrand, i like their skins, which look awesome!!  :D

There is hardly anything not to like about the Z2 but I am all about specs and that's one awesome setup. A really ultimate phone... I know nothing about Dbrand but that skin looks really cool so thumbsup to them.

Ok so my favorite part about the Z2 is definitely the fact that it has both an micro SD card slot and waterproofing. With out either of those it would be incomplete. Mircro SD cards are so powerful these days if i carry around an micro to SD adapter i can use it for my phone, tablet, camera, and computer! All the other features such as a good screen, camera and overall design are certainly awesome as well.

And as for dbrand there overall customer relations are awesome. I remember they made an improvement to the Nexus 4's line of skins and so they sold the original one at standard price and tossed in the newer one for free as well. They also do awesome things for MKBHD, and plenty of other stuff.

i love the front facing speakers and the linustechtips skin from dbrand

I really like that this phone has a dedicated camera button. It's something useful that I can't say I've seen on a phone before. As for dbrand, well I certainly like that they provided the phone for you.

This phone, the Xperia Z2 has the best music playback of all the smart phones out there.  From every review I have seen this is going to be the best Android phone of 2014.  IPS panel, 4k video, water proof, high quality build, awesome camera, and some great Sony apps.  We can't get it yet in the states, bummer!!!!!!   Debrand rocks, they sponsored this video and did a great job sleeving that phone!

I really love everything about the X2 and I think Dbrand are awesome for giving away a phone with the Linus skin on it.

Atm i have a iPhone 5s. I would go on Android Thanks to the z2 becouse that 20mega pixel camera is the best smartphone camera there is. And besides the sound of the Sony phones sound great!

Favourite bit has got to be the camera and well the skins seem awesome as well!

I love the front facing speaker, Display and dat dbrand skin i love dbrand's rep too.

Best thing about the Z2 is those front firing speakers. The best thing about DBrand is that they have bamboo skins.

I like the screen and speakers, dbrand has awesome materials for cases

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is its IP58 rating (I always get my phone dumped in a basin) and it's awesome design.
My favorite thing about Dbrand is they make quality products(3M for the win), I like their designs and you can make your own designs too. And coming from a phone case user it's a refreshing experience to use skins without adding another layer of thickness to your phone.. :) Good luck to everyone...

Yeah, I'm screwed.. :(

Edited by MxMieL

The Z2 is the most amazing phone. I had bought to the Z1, but due to the shiping problem. The phone couldn't make it to my area. but now the Z2 come out and I love it. The higher waterproof speck, the new Screen technology and 50% more ram. Just wow

I was speechless when I saw the spec. The big improvement of the Z2 is that there is no fap covering the audio port, which is a big thump up. And OMG the Z2 had a beautiful orange skin, and a big thanks to 'dbrand" for modding it.

I really hope that I would win this phone, because I have been stuck with an xperia play, which is from 4 years ago.

Thanks you for giving us the viewer to win this giveaway

The Z2 is the most amazing phone. I had bought to the Z1, but due to the shipping problem. The phone couldn't make it to my area. but now the Z2 come out and I love it. The higher waterproof speck, the new Screen technology and 50% more ram. Just wow

I was speechless when I saw the spec. The big improvement of the Z2 is that there is no fap covering the audio port, which is a big thump up. And OMG the Z2 had a beautiful orange skin, and a big thanks to 'dbrand" for modding it.

I really hope that I would win this phone, because I have been stuck with an xperia play, which is from 4 years ago.

Thanks you for giving us the viewer to win this giveaway

the new display is great

and the company is even greater

I'd love to get my hands on a Z2 as they look like purely awesome phones to take photo's with :D Love the Foreground/Background focus.

As for debrand - The chance that I might win a kick ass LTT Z2 from them is enough to keep me happy! Nice work party peeps! 

Good luck to everyone else who enters!

Take it easy!

- Bats

I'm from Frankston. That should explain a bit to a few ;)

I like that it's waterproof and has speakers in the front.

And i like the design of dbrand skin!

Would be great to get this phone! :)

My favorite part about the Z2 is the awesome design. And dbrand is such an awesome company that allows you to customize your phones with cool skins. But it sucks that they don't support every single phones out there. ):

it's a ip58 phone the best part of it. i love the orange color of this dbrand phone

actually i want this b'coz i really want this