That's a pretty cool phone you've got there... mind if I take it off of your hands for you?

Now my phone is an old iPhone 4s and it's a bit out dated .i was all ready looking at the Xperia z2 for my next phone because I like the fact it's waterproof and I don't like bulky waterproof cases .one of my friends all ready has an Xperia z1 that I like but with this new one it has a lot more potential to do more things because it's on android and the new features . So if I could I would really like one . I jest lost $120 on a game of eBay from a scam and it would be good if I could get this to replace it .

Now my phone is an old iPhone 4s and it's a bit out dated .i was all ready looking at the Xperia z2 for my next phone because I like the fact it's waterproof and I don't like bulky waterproof cases .one of my friends all ready has an Xperia z1 that I like but with this new one it has a lot more potential to do more things because it's on android and the new features . So if I could I would really like one .

My favorite part about the Z2 is its waterproofing feature, allowing me to keep it slim and not worry about using it in the rain! What I like about dbrand the most is all the avant-garde materials they incorporate into their skins!

It have the best display and camera.. it is waterproof.. and most of all its free

It have the best display and camera.. it is waterproof.. and most of all its free

This Phone is a really good upgrade from the Z1

Hi lInus I want to win this phone because I'm running low on cash and i need to change my cracked phone

Hi lInus I want to win this phone because I'm running low on cash and i need to change my cracked phone

T-T-T-TRIPLE POST

Overall, cool design, great specs and a kickass skin. Front facing speakers for the win!

love it because of the orange coolness of linustechtips logo!

I thought I missed the deadline but in time . hope i win. all the best all.

cool skin though . 

I have a Samsung Galaxy and have had countless problems with the battery and life span of it. This phone looks great and love the new screen and waterproof function.

Dbrand Makes great quality skins that are extremely customizable, also gotta love them for supporting your videos.

I love the Z2 screen. I love dbrand because they sponsored this video. 

i5 4670K | Noctua NH-D14 | Z87 Gryphon + Armor Kit | ASUS R9-280X | Corsair 350D | Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | XFX Black Edition 80+ Gold 750W | Dell P2314H 

Ok, let's list it:

Z2: The why the frak aren't on every device front facing speakers.

dbrand: The fact that their skins protect your precious without changing its aspect. And also this skins looks awesome, period.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the ridiculous 2160p video recording and my favorite thing about Dbrand is how nice and clean the skins are.

Really love the Z2's new IPS display, and really love dbrand for the PS4 skins they apparently make (and this giveaway)!

Nice phone, screen looks sharp!

While I'm not usually into custom skins on the phone, this one looks really nicely done, good job dbrand! Also your site looks awesome, too.

My favourite part about the Z2 is 3 unique aluminium glass build quality

My favorite thing about dbrand is the wide variety of skins and they ship them worldwide

I love the Z2 cause the Z1's screen was just not good enough. DBrand is just an awesome brand + they sponsored this video.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is its design. I like dbrands high variet of skins

Linux thanks for the videos, I need to see more cases from dbrand!

Love the improved Xperia Z2 screen and the awesome camera. I wanted to buy Xperia ZR since it's on sale here but if I can win this I would be very grateful. The thing I like about dbrand is that they customize everything. Once I saw this phone and even MKBHD's MacBook they look amazing. Very skilled and very nice! :D