Greetings! The Xperia is sleek and the IPS screen is amazing! dbrand makes some awesome phone AND game console skins.... that PS4 skin is so sexy...

My favorite part is the waterproofness because I'm clumsy and the dbrand skin just looks amazing!

My favorite part is the waterproofness because I'm clumsy and the dbrand skin just looks amazing!

My favorite part of the phone is the waterproofness because I'm clumsy and the dbrand skin just looks amazing.

the best part is the camera, and possible screen, and well.. what other reason to like dbrand skins than the looks

I like that it's camera as well as the fact that it is waterproof, also it's nice that dbrand sponsored this video.

T-T-T-TRIPLE POST

Hey LinsTechTips. I always watch youre videos :) But when i try to register i newer get an email back, untill now, i made a new one and registered succesfuly :)) but ive missed on alot of other giveaways and such :(( so id wish to win this giveaway cuz my ALCATEL OT-918D broke like 2 weeks after i bought it for 143EUR (Latvian Money) and now im living with no phone, just a computer and going oit with friends (that have cool phones like the samsung galaxy S2 and NOKIA XPERIA. So thanks for reading my comment :)) and the skin looks pritty cool, and the screen is pritty big (Looks easy to crack) :D

P.S If i had to ask, how would you give the phone? if someone like lived on the other side of the state? would yo mail it/ship ip/ or something.

My favorie thing about the Z2 is that it's waterproof! That's so awesome!

Favorite thing about dbrand? The fact that they gave a review/giveaway sample! Really awesome of them to do that.

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

What i love about the z2 is the 20.1 mp camera which can record in 4k and the front facing speakers. And what i love about about dbrand is the fact that they made it look ike it as like that from factory.

probable the best camera on an android device plus it can go under water!

Hey Linus if you're reading this its probably for the giveaway of the Sony Xperia Z2. My favorite part of the z2 is everything, ok ill be specific its software. Sony has done a great job of minimizing the blot ware and not taking up ram like it's other competitors......Samsung, but the main reason why I want to win this giveaway is because I own a Nokia Lumia 521 and the reason I got this phone is because I didn't really need much at the time. just a phone that I can text, call, and surf the web. but I started getting into social media and and this phones power was terrible, couldn't handle the apps, the os system was terrible, and it would completely shut itself off. plus I'm on a budget and I cant afford the Sony Xperia z2 and when I heard that you are doing this giveaway I was stoked cause my favorite tech reviewer is doing a giveaway on a phone which I was dreaming for. Oh and my favorite thing about dbrand is there amazing skins for phones.

Hi lInus I want to win this phone because I'm running low on cash and i need to change my cracked phone

Hi lInus I want to win this phone because I'm running low on cash and i need to change my cracked phone

This Phone is a really good upgrade from the Z1

Hi, I just want to say, that I am a huge fan of linustechtips, and I'm here for a chance of winning, the "Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2", the phone that I am dreaming since its announcement. :P

Well, what can I say, to have a chance of winning that amazing skinned xperia z2?

I guess I will talk about what I know and love about him ;).

The Xperia z2 is a marvelous phone, a great evolution since sony xperia z (what I have), in many aspects, like the design that changed a lot, since the covers (that allow the waterproof and dustproof resistance), to the speaker (that was transformed into a 3D sound speaker since that sony, put him on the front of the phone, to a better movie experience), and the screen too, because he grown a 0.2 inches, and thank god, they removed that screen protector, that comes with the xperia z (pre-installed) :D. One other aspect is the amazing camera (considered better than the one from the nokia lumia 1020), with a 20.7 megapixels and a 4k video recorder option that is just amazing. The penultimate aspect, is the 3 gb of ram and the newest snapdragon 801 processor, that make him one of the fastest smartphones on the market. And for last, my favourite, aspect, that differs the sony xperia z2 of every other smartphone on the market, and that is the NCT (Noise Cancelling Technology), I got to admit that I enjoy very much hearing music while I'm working, running, resting , etc. is like a state of life, I guess, but I noticed, that the NCT, it is a tremendous help, because while I'm hearing music I can hear conversations, cars, dogs barking, you name it, it is just a pain in the ass, but with the NCT, that would be all over B).

Sorry for the massive amount of text, I guess I got excited :P, but the truth is that I like a lot this smartphone, and with that dbrand skin, it would be 2x the protection, and 2x the badass looking of the xperia z2 :rolleyes: (since that dbrand skins are very well made, and very beautiful, it's what I like about them, quality products) ;)

Oh, before I'm gone, I just want to say thanks to the dbrand also, for this amazing opportunity, I don't know why, but lately, the dbrand has being very generous, just don't tell them that I praised them ;), ok? See ya monday :D.

I love that IPS screen on the z2 and I love that high quality skin from dbrand.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the waterproof and also the 20.7 megapixel rear camera. I like Dbrand's site where you can design and preview it before buying. 

Wow dbrand makes cool skins, too bad they don't have for older phones like my xperia z LOL.

That Z2 will dive on the waters of zamboanga if I will win this giveaway for sure. :D

and btw, Linus, make a $1500 gaming pc build please. :D

The z2 is waterproof and has front facing speakers and I like the skins dbrand makes.

About the phone:   It's been a while that Sony announces the waterproof concept on their phones, and I actually have been thinking about other android phone (I have the S3, and due my needs, it is getting kinda slow and old), so why not. I use to watch You Tube videos alot and the front speakers are a great thing. Also, I record too many things on phones, and the resolution is amazing. I love the skin, I love the phone.

About dbrand:  It is good that brands help Linus Tech Tips with their sponsors, and it is better if it is a quality product. I've visited their page, and they seem to make really good skins to many devices, and really good quality. They're awesome (sad they don't produce Nintendo skins :( ). But yeah, only visiting them made me want to suggest 'em to everyone that is looking foward to skins.

The Z2 is waterproof, which is nice. dbrand makes precise skins, which is sexy.

LINUS TECH TIPS 2.0 !!!

Thank you Linus & Dbrand for this amazing opportunity for us to have not only a Linus approved device, but some Linustechtips swag too.

My favorite things about the video

1) Linus' enthusiasm for the phone itself

2) Sound enhancements, front face speakers, woohoo no more looking in the mirror lol.

3) Camera, water proof, dust proof (Mother Nature does get angry) Coming from SG3, I will not bore with my rant

4)  Linus' enthusiasm for the phone itself

My favorite things about Dbrand

1) Canadian owned and operated

2) The affordability, options of material one can pick out an use are almost endless

3) Make a geeks phone look awesome and one of a kind - priceless

Thank you again for this opportunity