Sony Xperia Z2 is actually a well all around smartphones, but i think the camera on the Z2 is one of the best camera in flagship smartphones

CPU : Intel i7-3770k 4.6 GHz | Motherboard : MSI Z77 MPOWER | RAM : Corsair Dominator 16 gb | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair HX650

CASE : Corsair C70 | Video Card : Stil using onboard HD 4000 :(

My favorite part about the Z2 would be the sound settings specifically the Dynamic Normalizer and the equalizer, as I always use my phone as my daily driver to play music, and if I'm lucky I could finally watch movies and stuffs with this phone as my current phone doesn't have such capability. dbrands' skins looks superb because of the quality and finish, I almost thought that it was naturally embedded into the phone.

Z2 is the only other phone than Nexus and m8 I actully like. And PS4 and Nexus 7 skins by DBrands look awesome. Just checked them out. 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

My favourite thing has easily got to be the fact that it is dustproof and waterproof.

I've never heard of dBrand but they seem to have a lot of of pretty awesome skins so that's my favourite thing about them.

I love the z2 because of the underwater features!

And I love dbrand because their carbon fiber cases are frickin awesome.

Best thing about Xperia Z2 is overall build quality. It fees much better in hand than any other high end device. I really want this one :)

Love that it's waterproof and have front speakers. dbrand's skins looks awesome!

The Xperia Z2 looks like it has pretty solid build quality. As for dbrand, I like how they're not super serious (shown by their twitter).

I like how slick it looks and the waterproff feature. Me want Z2.

id like to see more integration with sony products but i guess ps4 and other sony owners aren't really the target audience. seems to me they just want to make a flashy phone to appeal to people walking in to buy a new phone instead of adding features most techies would want

dbrand made this video possible,and z2 robustness is best part of it

Looks like a good all-round phone with generally well-designed features!

I have -1 luck with winning things but ill try to enter anyways xD I love the look and design and improvements and the orange skin and the logo on the back looks really cool! i really hope i win! i need a new phone! Im using a LG Rumor 2 xD

i like that the phone water proof  and the dbrand skins look awsome 

I like the fact it's waterproof & the dbrand skin looks awesome

i like the Z2 because it's the only high end android phone that feels high end other than an htc one.

as for dbrand, they're just cool.

I LOVE the xperia z2 screen, camera and design... Its absolutly gorgeous. Dbrand thanks for sponsorig the video, I've used your skins and I can tell they are the best!!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that it is water and dustproof. It would also be a nice upgrade to my nearly six year old LG KP-500.

The custom skins from dbrand look amazing, espicially the linustechtips skin.

I love the screen and its waterproofness!

I like the fonts of dbrand's website :). website is good looking!

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

The xperia z2 is a fantastic phone because it's so versatile being waterproof, having a fast processor, and a great camera! And dbrand is amazing because they finally allowed someone to make an in depth review of the z2! Now I can decide if I want it or not, even if I don't win it.

So let me get this straight......front facing speakers;a 20.7 MP camera:an updated panel: it is resistant to water; andddd it sports a custom Linus Media Group skin from Dbrand? SONY/DBRAND FOR THE WIN!

Other major flagship phones need to copy the Z2 in those areas for sure!