I love the Xperia Z2, the camera is good and the fact that is waterproof is just awesome. I love all the choices dbrand has and the fact that you can see how it is going to look.

The Z2 looks awesome front facing speakers and waterproof... i need plus dbrand skins are awesome. oh and who doesn't want fishes in their garden :)

The Sony Xperia Z2 looks like an awesome phone! The 3200 MAH battery sounds wonderful! The best part about dbrand is that they sponsor you guys which allows you to make more videos which I desperately need because ever since I started watching I've been thinking about building my own PC and I don't know how I'd do it without you guys!

Love the front facing speakers, and the water resistance. Dbrand are cool as well, not just a sticker but a full body wrap

I quite like the camera on the xperia z2, even if there is quite a but of noise in low light situations, the high megapixel count is nice to work with. Also for dbrand, custom skins FTW

Picking one thing that I like most may be the most challenging part of this, because currently I'm with a Nokia C6 and well everything except the full qwerty is better, but I guess if I had to pick one thing that would be the performance of the phone, and about dbrand, well that skin really does kick butt. :)

This looks like more premium device. I would love to ave this :)

I like how the z2 has a clean design, unlike many other phones on the market. And Dbrand does some seriously cool stuff, letting people create some unique gadgets.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the build and the great battery life. My favorite thing about dbrand is the looks and quality of their skins.

I like the front facing speakers on the Z2.

Thanks dbrand for sponsoring this video.

I love the front facing cameras and dbrands ltt skins

Just like Linus said, i love the Z2 for just about everything! ( maybe except for the OS, and that's coming from a long time xperia user)
And dbrand is just the best for keeping in touch with all tech youtubers and making those giveaways! ;) a poor man's dream.

I love that battery life, and the IPS display isn't too shabby either.

Are you threatening me?!

I would love this phone. I got calls about this phone alot when I worked for um Playstation. and no none of them were trouble with phone just how to get free stuff. The Z2 is nice it has all the features I love in a phone. And it is backed by sony. Oh and Dbrands has skins for the one+one guys. Rock on.

I'm so in!

Dbrand being awesome supporting Linus and his community like this is the best thing!

I have the Xperia Z so I think it's time for an upgrade, the skin looks awesomely amazing!

My favorite part of the Sony Xperia Z2 is the camera. And dbrand were nice to giveaway a unit 

Seriously! Why haven't annyone told me about dbrand before? They should really sponsor more of your vids, "why?" you say? Because what the deliver is genuinly awesome! I'm most deffinitly going to check their site out when I buy my next phone. 

and BTW: The z2 seems like the ultimate phone. Well done Sony.

Best thing about the phone is the battery life and the best thing about dbrand is their large variety of cool skins.

I love the Z2's impressive specs!

Dbrand has a very intuitive website with many different customization options concerning different products.