I really like the fact that it has front facing speakers.

the awesome camera and the waterproof are the best thing to have on a smartphone, plus the beautifull skin from dbrand, wich gives the phone a totally new awesome look

My favourite part of the z2 is the front facing speakers. My favourite aspect of dbrand is how well the skins fit to the phone.

I want! I like the size of the Z2 and i love the fact that dbrand made that awesome skin, makes it even cooler :)

They should sponsor more of your vids :3

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

The skin looks pretty epic. Could use some black highlights on it. =w=; The phone looks well put together o-o

Moist

I just love all the cool things it can do. and so the skin as dbrand have made are really nice i love it: P !!

I love the front speakers, and the music customization built in, as well as the camera button. Something I think my HTC One M7 could REALLY use as it's a pain to take pictures on that phone.

Want the z2 cause of the epic skin and love d-brand cause they did this giveaway

its a nice big phone which looks stunning and the dbrand skin does look amazing on this phone. very nice :)

My favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that it's an android phone, as I'm sitting currently with a very old iPhone 3 in my hand, and I absolutely hate it.

My favourite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 is that it's an android phone, as I'm sitting currently with a very old iPhone 3 in my hand, and I absolutely hate it.

I like the Z2 for its commitment to build quality, a very good screen, front facing speakers, and just being a very awesome device with a good user base. I like Dbrand because the skin seems very well made and very professional looking.

God I hope I win

Best thing about this phone is how it isn't an S5 or iPhone because those are the only 2 major smartphones my carrier offers. The best thing about dbrands is how their skins are very high quality.

I really Want a phone that is mice and thin and waterproof like this.

I'd love the z2, rocking a nexus 4 right now and have been for an eternity it seems. A new phone would make my month. 

Best thing about this phone is how it isn't an S5 or iPhone because those are the only 2 major smartphones my carrier offers. The best thing about dbrands is how their skins are very high quality.

My favourite part of the Z2 is the 4K recording which is a great feature and my favourite part of dbrand is their awesome custom designs

GL everyone

Great build quality in a minimalistic square design.

About dbrand , i have never used their service but they do seems to provide quality skins and i would love to try one out :)

I have loved watching your videos so far. So much info that can really help me in the future. This phone would be a definite step up from my current smart phone due to its fast processor and huge amount of ram as well as that awesome camera and as you mentioned, the nice Ips panel. I love the customizability of dbrand and how they customized yours in a really cool and satisfactory way. I would really be grateful if i received this phone. God bless you.

I love the camera and battery life on the Z2. I love dBrand since they're willing to giveaway a phone and they made that sexy phone sexier.

I always wanted the Z1 but never liked the screen either, so I went elsewhere. I would love this Z2 though! :D 

And dbrand, they do have nice skins. I agree with the initial "you can say this" Linus put at the top haha. 

One of the features I like is that the speak faces the user. And I like DBrand's skins.