Erm i like the screen and the color, dbrand is cool! they sponsored this video lol. Giff me free phone pl0x!

Great looking phone, i think the front facing speakers would have to be the best bit, never had a phone with front facing speakers. I dont think i even held one. That being said the stickers look nice and i appreciate that dbrand carries ps4 skins too.
Thanks for the chance to win this!

I like the screen and the 4k camera and to dbrand, geat skin! love pixel art :)

Water/dustproof phone with orange skin? fuck yea!

Its nice to see a waterproof phone and nice custom skins for once

I think the Z2 is amazing because of the awesome screen and dust and water resistant capability. I also love dbrand because I got one of their skins for my nexus 4 but unfortunately that was stolen. I hope I win this!

i like the the big screen because i have a iphone 4 and i find it personaly too small and i want to try out android because i have never used android as my daily driver (yeah that one time with that slow phone but that doesnt count oke)

I like the Z2 IPS panel screen and dbrand skins looks awesome!

The waterproof & kickass M.P on cam..... plus the linus skin

Big battery, expandable storage, nice buildquality. Plus it doesn't really suck in any departements, and that's probably the biggest thing about it. Outstanding features and no real drawbacks. Nice.

AND it has a kickass skin on it. I would be proud to show of my LTT© alligiance.

I love the Z2's Screen mostly. I've been wanting a IPS screen on a smartphone for a while, but never got a chance to buy one. I checked out Dbrand's site and they have awesome customization options, even including the frame!

I love that it is water proof and the skin is pretty awesome too.

please release me from the samsung s4 active i have, I need that awesome waterproof phone but to open a cover each time I have to charge is bad that's where the sony z2 i awesome with it's magnetic charger :D

I also have a carbon fiber vinyl on my current phone, but i is bad quality and dbrand makes some cool ltt vinyls ;)

I would like the Z2 because i really wanna switch back to Android, really is the best OS imho.

Fav. thing about Z2 Waterproofing and great camera.

Fav. thing about Dbrand, that it's awesome skins for WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Yay!

So glad this giveaway is worldwide! I love the Z2, I'm currently a Xperia Z owner, and I've wanted to upgrade for a while. Of the two upgrades I'll notice the most it's the better screen and getting back my ANT+ connectivity that I've missed since using the Xperia S. And that skin from dbrand looks really good, I love the orange/white combo. Not something I'd traditionally consider, but it looks great!

Sounds as the most complete phone out there at the moment, maybe the features is not the best, but they are there!

I love it because its waterproof and has front facing speakers (and isnt an iPhone).

Well dbrand has a LTT phone so that basicly means they are awesome =P

I honestly love the looks of Xperia devices. They're very sleek. I also like how well they match up with the dbrand skins. Flat back on phones plus dbrand is awesome. I had it on my Nexus 4 which makes me guarantee how awesome this phone is with that skin. Looks awesome.

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the IPS panel, and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they make such i wide variety of skins for such a wide variety of phones. :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

IPS screen was a must on phone like xperia z. I like that it's "waterproof". It's so much easier to not have to worry about getting your phone wet. I've never used dbrand, 'cuz I'm from Serbia, but I like custom skins.

I really like the water/dustproof features of the phone, and the amazing dbrand skin of course :)

I absolutely love the frame / screen pairing.  It seems sturdy yet slim.  Something that is not easily achieved.  My favorite thing about dband is they know there is a market for 3rd party (aftermarket) skins for everything from phones to gaming controllers.  I can see their business booming in a few years once they sponsor a dozen more linustechtips videos :)

Have a wonderful day,

Dan