This phone is gorgeous and the orange skin makes me think they should make more orange phones.

My fav part will have to be how its waterproof and has a 20mp camera, phones have that? and

the 1080p screen will make media/games look crisp as ever.

lacking a phone myself this would be a nice piece of tec as its a mix between a phone/tablet/pc as I'm always on the go. 

The Sony Xperia Z1 was a solid phone, but the lousy screen panel was a deal breaker, now that Sony has made a reiteration of it and fixed almost everything that was wrong with it, it can compete with modern smart phones. That being said my favorite thing about the Z2 is that it is waterproof, ALL phones should be waterproof in my mind, but nonetheless we have to deal with it. On another note, I haven't heard of dbrand until now, guess I have something new to check out :P (P.S. that LTT skin is amazing.)

I love the camera (if you atacch a laser lens into it you can built your own high res microscope, thing I cannot do with my phone and would help me in my studies), and the fact sony has included front speakers.

I really like the Z2 for the camera and being able to record in 4K. I love the way dBrand textures their skins it looks great!

My favourite part about the Z2 would be the upgraded screen size and my favourite thing about dbrand is the look and quality of the vinyl covers they make.

Distaaaance!

Why do I think that it is a good phone?

It has a great screen, great camera, dedicated camera button- haven't found a phone that I kinda liked with one for a while, a lot of the similar features of the Z1 just better. I also enjoy sony's android skin.

As for dbrand, I suppose I will go with just that they sponsored the video and the skin look good. I can't really go more in depth than that as the website seems to be down for me.

I like the alu+glass in Z2. and the skin from dbrand looks protective enough. Be able to customize, that's awesome.

I like the alu+glass in Z2. and the skin from dbrand looks protective enough. Be able to customize, that's awesome.

I like the battery life very much. My favourite thing about dbrand is of course that they sponsored this video.  :P

Well my favourite part about the Z2 would be that it is somewhat dust and waterproof but i'm not sold on 5.2" sized screens.

dbrand seems to offer a really nice service, after taking a quick look at there site. Being able to customize your phone IS fantastic.

That beautiful Screen.  Dband Makes phones look epic yet not bulky.

Z2 i like the camera i think its awesome

And this cover is really nice DBRAND thumbs up ! ;)

My favorite thing about this phone is that it has good build quality and is water proof (unlike the S5 and M8 where you only get one). My favorite thing about dbrand is that they make awesome skins!

My favorite thing about the Z2? The overall aesthetics and design. It's a gorgeous, modern looking piece of technology with a now gorgeous display and awesome front facing speakers. My favorite thing about DBrands? The fact that they support YouTubers like this. They made a custom skin for MKBHD as well and it looks SICK. So, way to go, DBrands! Keep doing what you're doing.

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in CPU socket.

i love the fact that the Sony X2 power button is located conveniently sideways (Unlike my HTC ONE X+) so as i perform my one hand mortal kombat AWAKE combo with no sweat!!!Sweet plus i have VERY sweaty hands so the water resistance part is handy!!!! 

i love the camera on the z2

and the skin looks suprisingly good for being orange

i like the skin and that they wanted u to give it away.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the build quality and the Industrial Design. My favorite thing about dBrand skins is their laidback attitude about their business.

The Skin is probably the best part, but the Image stabilization and Front facing speakers are definitely the next best.

PC Specs

Intel Core i3 3220 - 6GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM - Sapphire R7 260x - Dell 1080p monitor - Corsair K70 Blues - Corsair M65 - Logitech G230

I like it beacause is better than my Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2,it will help me a lot in my future plans!

I like dbrand because it makes skins for a lot kinds of tech!

One thing Ive liked from the Z1 although thats the only thing i can get with Tmobile is its water proofness So when i go to london and i get stuck in the rain at least my phone wont short out

Having used Dbrand from my nexus 5 i can say that, thats some quality shmit there. The skin survived being pulled off three phones and still maintained itself. DBRAND FTW