Thank god Sony implemented an IPS Panel this time. Ballin' phone and would love to own one *wink wink*

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.9 | MB: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: Vengeance RGB @ 3200 | HDD: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb nVME M.2 | GPU: Powercolor 5700XT | CASE: Corsair Crystal X570 | PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower RGB 750W | CPU COOLING: Full Custom EKWB CPU Water Loop | OS: Windows 10 Pro

I like the Z2 because it is rectangular. I like dbrand because they make nice skins

I like the fact the Z2 is waterproof (very useful if you're as clumsy as me) and as for dbrand, they're giving away as Z2 so whats not to like (also they make some great looking skins)

About the Z2: the waterproof feature.

About Dbrand: they use 3M products!

BTW: that chat with luke! LOL

The glove mode would be very convenient where I work and the skin is orange.... I like orange.

Probably the battery life. But I wouldn't know as I don't own one...

And my favorite part of dbrand is how their website isn't working. (they also work with some of the best youtubers)

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

What i liked about the Z2 is its front sided speakers :D finally they are first to be inspired by the htc one phone. Everything about the z2 sounds good and can be a contender to the other flagship phones i think

My favorite parts of the Xperia Z2 are the improved display, the system wide eq enhancement, the camera, the water resistance, etc. Theres not much not to love about this phone and so I really hope I win since I'm still using the good old GSII. My favorite part of dbrand is that they allow you to skin phones the way you want, want it to feel like a different material? Then use Dbrand since they have a ton of materials and colors to choose from.

I own a Z (to be precise, the C6603) and there's two things about that which are easily fixed by the Z2: Battery life and the speaker. Oh god, the speaker on the Z...

Meanwhile, the Z2 does away with both by adding a 3200 mAh battery as well as double stereo front speakers. By far my favourite part about the Z2!

Also, dbrand are pretty cool guys for making that special Z2 for you guys and then also going all "GIVE IT AWAY, DO IT!" about it. Whoever gets that Z2 will totally be able to show off - with people calling him nerd. :P

well....the z2 is waterproof and dbrand skins/mods (or whatever its called) loke soooooo coooool

This is awesome! The sound equalizer on the xperia phones is really good, it' great to see they've improved the speed of the sony apps.

Hope I win this!

I need a new phone I have an old crappy HTC Sensation and I can’t stand it. One thing I love about the Z2 is awesome camera. And one thing i love about dbrand is there awesome skins.

I like the Z2 for the waterproof and front facing speakers and dbrand has cool skins

In regards to the contest, I find the the "Slick" (Linus media group, pun intended) exterior the most attractive, as it is different and practical, and sealed for heavy and risky usage, not to mention slim and beautifully crafted. Secondly, i love the audio system! From the audio levels control (something i even have trouble with on a PC) to the FRONT-FACING SPEAKERS, this gadget is basically absolutely perfect. Thanks for all the great content guys! 

On the Z2 i like the improved IPS screen and the front facing speakers, and yeh i like dBrand because they are giving away this phone! :)

Sony phones are awesome. Owned the Xperia Z craving the Z2 for an upgrade. The Z2 waterproofing sure is a big bonus. dBrand skins sure looks awesome as hell.

Love the fact that this now has front facing speakers... and dbrand has always had awesome skins. The fact that they have skins for nexus phones and the oneplus one is amazing since most others don't make for such "obscure" models. Also their honesty is great for the OnePlus black model they don't care if you buy their skin or not but they recommend that you leave the back alone since it already has a nice one

My favourite part about this Z2 is the skin :). Nice job dbrand! And thank you for sponsoring the show ;)

I would love this phone, i work in a brewery and i often get wet, having a waterproof phone would make my day so much better!

My favorite thing about the xperia z2 is the great battery life and the camera, as for dbrand their skins are pretty good.

Sweet phone that looks like something I'd get over my HTC one, the skin looks just as awesome.

I liked that with the camera the focus even after taking the picture. My favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins are very nice and clean looking 

i like the UI that sony has and how awesome dbrand is for doing this. Also i would like to be part of LTT history =)