Another giveaway! Good guy dbrand, always giving away random phones

love the wateproofness and like the wan show theme.

i love the sony Z2 great to take selfies, i want one to use it cause i need one but i can't get one, aesome to take pictures underwatter or even into an oil cooled pc ;) lol

Favourite thing about the Z2?  Well there's several...front facing speakers, awesome screen, great battery life, and an awesome camera.  Also gotta say I love that custom skin!  Oh and it's waterproof which is a nice bonus.

As for dbrand: I'm just happy they are helping you guys give away an awesome looking phone. :)

Hi linus!! i really would love to win this phone. I'm still using an iphone 4 it have been for almost five years. The battery on this phone has degraded and has only become usable for 6 hrs with light usages. This is not sufficient as i use my phone alot and would love to use it for the whole day with heavy usages such as watching videos on the train.

The 3200mah battery on the z2 would be the best solution for me!! When it come to phones, the most important part of the phone is still the battery life and that's what makes the z2 one of the best phones out there!

Another thing i love about the z2 is it's ip55/58 waterproof and dustproof standard. Where i come from, it rains almost everyday and it would be kind of a bummer to be caught in the rain and having to worry about your phone getting wet. With the z2 this would no longer be a problem.

Oh and talking about dbrand. Their skins are made of premium material and the feel of the texture as you gently caress it. Premium phones nowadays will be able to manage drops and sustain little to no damage at all. smartphone cases are becoming obsolete and making big smartphones like the z2 just that much bulkier and it's only purpose is to beautify the phone. Why not beautify the phone without all the bulk? Get a skin!

What i love most about their brand is that they not only do skins for phones, they do it for consoles to like the ps4.

I love the 20.7 Megapixel camera and its 4k video recording coupled with that 1080p display on the Xperia Z2, and dbrands skins are just bauler.

best thing about the phone:
    it has to be the front facing speakers

best thing about the dbrand:
    they sponsored this video

i like the skin of the phone and its keypad 

i like ps3 from sony a lot and i still have it!!!!

Hi linus!! i really would love to win this phone. I'm still using an iphone 4 it have been for almost five years. The battery on this phone has degraded and has only become usable for 6 hrs with light usages. This is not sufficient as i use my phone alot and would love to use it for the whole day with heavy usages such as watching videos on the train.

The 3200mah battery on the z2 would be the best solution for me!! When it come to phones, the most important part of the phone is still the battery life and that's what makes the z2 one of the best phones out there!

Another thing i love about the z2 is it's ip55/58 waterproof and dustproof standard. Where i come from, it rains almost everyday and it would be kind of a bummer to be caught in the rain and having to worry about your phone getting wet. With the z2 this would no longer be a problem.

Oh and talking about dbrand. Their skins are made of premium material and the feel of the texture as you gently caress it. Premium phones nowadays will be able to manage drops and sustain little to no damage at all. smartphone cases are becoming obsolete and making big smartphones like the z2 just that much bulkier and it's only purpose is to beautify the phone. Why not beautify the phone without all the bulk? Get a skin!

What i love most about their brand is that they not only do skins for phones, they do it for consoles to like the ps4.

I want it Because it has a waterproof screen and dbrand makes cool skins

the best thing about the z2 imo is the front facing speakers and ips screen, those features would be hard to live without as a content consumer and the best thing about dbrand is how well their skins fit devices and how cool they make them look.

I love the 20.7 Megapixel camera and its 4k video recording coupled with that 1080p display on the Xperia Z2, and dbrands skins are just bauler.

Woo got to love that ips panel and I love that skin its awesome!

Best thing is easily the front facing speakers. I hate have to use the cupped hand method. Waterproofing is always nice too.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

I like the front facing speakeredness of the z2 and the skin look awesome

the ruggedness for a flagship class phone, and the fact it is better than my moto G

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

The front facing speakers are amazing and the skin looks really well done by dbrand

my favourite part about the Z2 has to be the build quality and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they have one of the smoothest websites I've visited in a while.

I like the front facing but low profile speakers of the Z2, and I like how thin skins are for dbrand.

Actually, I am a fanboy of SONY. I love every new innovation they came with. SONY XPERIA Z2 has many functions that I love like the front speakers, dedicated camera button, 20.7 MP camera, fully waterproof so I can use it in rain also and much more. The best feature I came to see that I can record 4K videos. Speechless!
Now for dBrand, the custom designed skin for Z2, only I can say that it is awesome. dBrand also has custom skins for PS4, Xbox 360 which I loved very much. Never heard of it before but now it is in my bookmarks.
And Linus, you are doing great work, never missed a video after I subscribed to your channel.

I like that the Z2 now uses an IPS screen and has waterproof/dust-proof capabilities. I like Dbrand for their high quality 3M vinyl skins that look top notch.

I need a new phone im with my iphone 4s and i like the dust and water resistant

I like the phone for its capability with ps3 and other sony devices, and dbrand makes some awesome skins i liked the carbon fiber controller.