Love the front speakers and the linus tech skin. Also the fact that Dbrand is giving away a phone is pretty awesome!! :D

I like the clean layout that is both beautiful and easy to use. I love the wrap on the phone, not something I would be ashamed to take outside, very nice.

*_* i need an upgrade, i got Samsung galaxy s, and it's shit, i saw my friends xperia z and i just loved the ui, and i heard the xperia z2 has front firing speakers ohhh i just i need it dude, samsung's ui is crappy and bad, so please let me win dude, and it would be perfect to take underwater pics, cuz it's waterproof and has a beastly 20.7 mp cam <3 much love dbrand, LTT and sony for making this all possible, hoping to win this awesome phone dude :)

I'd much rather have a Z2 over my shattered 4s, not to mention the epic dbrand skin.

I love that it has a 3200mAh  and that skins looks so slick

Waterproof is cool and I like the PS4 black and white vinyl from dbrand.

I love phones with a good screen and the Z2 seems to have one! Awesome giveaway by dbrand. Looks like they deliver great quality.

I love the camera in this thing! It's epic and the fact that its waterproof makes it even better for under water shots :) Oh and dbrand skins are the best, love to win the Z2! :)

I love the fact that the screen is waterproof and dem front facing speakers doe!

Also Dbrand's prices are really fair!

I've been eyeing the Z2 for about a year now, but I've never had any money to buy one. My favorite part about the Z2 would have to be the large screen (because big screens are pretty nice), and also the 20mp camera (who wouldn't want that many megapixels)! My favorite thing about dbrand (besides their incredible skins) is their twitter page. For robots, they are pretty awesome at acting like humans and have amazing customer service! Also who could ever forget that rap battle

Well it should be obvious that my favourite part of the Z2 is the awesome LinusTechTips skin... and dbrand is top cause they made my PS4 a lovely crisp white.

And my current phone is an old and dying Nexus S therefore.... Gimmie

5uziipG.jpg

front facing speakers, how could phone compaines not get that we listen the way we watch it. not the other way around. i want it soley because of that.

and the skin is amazing. id take only the skin if i had that phone. to me it screams quality, but it looks sooooo good and not trash like some of my own custom ordered ones are

Well its like this,my favorite thing on Z2 is build quality,and those side edges but the coolest thing is dbrand skin.I would like to see more phone skin support on their webpage,including some lower end phones.Anyway,idea for customizing phones.Would like to see dbrand in Europe :)

My favorite part about the Z2 is the speakers, and my favorite part about dbrand is they added the wan show fist bump on the back of the phone. Awesome.

I like that the Z2 has those front facing speakers (finally another company found out where my ears are). I also love the amount of awesome and unique skin choices that dbrand offers.

I just want the phone for the good screen. nice color of the case. and a battery life that might last more then 6 hours of use for once.

With that custom-skin the winner is going to have to put up with everyone asking "What make of phone is that?", some asking if their name is 'Linus', & almost everyone else asking "Who is Linus?", so you'll get your advertising mileage out of the winner! Not that I'd object as imho every phone should be waterproof & have speakers that face your ears, & I actually really like that feature of the camera that blurs the background as I hate seeing photos (especially on social-media sites) with perfectly focused backgrounds & blurred-faces (who's that with you?), & ditto for items on ebay, etc., where it's hard to make out details of item for sale, but you can clearly see what sort of pizza they've been eating!

Good battery-life, expense & poor screen clarity (for my older eyes) have been main reasons I've had no desire to make a fool of myself queuing up for hrs to buy an iphone as soon as they're on sale, but as this Z2 & other offerings from Sony & Samsung have improved in those areas (sorry, locked Apples still dont entice me), I think it's about time I replaced my SK-65 from Siemens (a brand that stopped making mobile-phones more than 7yrs ago), but at least my museum-piece has a very usable qwerty keyboard & still lasts for days!

I think the phone is great cuz its kind of outdoor phone(its water and dust resist), it has great specs and the skin looks awesome i hope that i win cuz my phone at this moment is so shitty that it lags in the homescreen

I love that the screens white balance can be adjusted so easily!

I hope i get this. my favorite thing about the phone is the off chance that linus leaves "im so hot right now" on it for me

I love it that it is water proofed and a very good battery and a good camera to helps a bit :) and i love all dbrands stuff the are the only one that i think do good skins and if you want your own skin the can help with that to so a very good company the only one i use for skins.

I really like the design of the Z2. Dbrand skins are awesome and high quality. 

I hope i get this. my favorite thing about the phone is the off chance that linus leaves "im so hot right now" on it for me