Microsoft announced a HALO PC mouse, could it be a hint for a PC release ?

hentai

http://www.wpcentral.com/microsofts-halo-limited-edition-wireless-mobile-mouse-3500-gives-us-master-chief

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/wireless-mobile-mouse-3500-halo-special-edition

"Microsoft continues to expand its efforts to market its Halo gaming franchise with the newly revealed Halo Limited Edition Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, which features the sci-fi shooter series' main character Master Chief."

"Will you be buying this new version of Microsoft's mobile mouse to show your support of Halo?"

halo-mouse.jpg?itok=FBUe-dBn

Does this mean Halo collection for the PC ?

Yeezus was the best album of all time

Selling a crap wireless mouse to gamers.. Are they high?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

oh yay....a sub-par mouse with master chief on it....

\excitement

\sarcasm in case you couldn't tell

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Is this their way of saying "We love PC gamers!" ?

Im sorry but that looks  like something an 8 year old could do with a pair of scissors and the piece of paper they use for cover art...

Anyways...

I want HALO on PC. RVB could look fantastic and be even better.

As much as I want it to happen, I don't think this means halo is coming back to PC.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

This is like saying "Microsoft made Halo polo t-shirts, is Microsoft thinking of an enterprise version of Halo?"

It's just fucking swag, no conspiracies please.

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's probably just for those "going away to college: buy a laptop/computer and get an X1 with Halo s***" kind of deal.

One can dream for Halo PC again, though.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It's for die heart fans of the franchise. It's just a mobile mouse.

It's 30$, the normal price of that mouse with and without Halo, so who cares. If a fan of the game wants a wireless mouse because it's touchpad sucks on his laptop, and he or she has to choose between black, white, pink, and Halo. He or she may pick Halo. It's like people putting stickers on their laptops.

As I said, it doesn't cost more, it's a decent mouse that does the job, there is no harm.

No where it says "gamer-class" or anything like that.

They could have put Mario on it, if Microsoft wasn't in the console race, and a license agreement could have been established.

There was supposedly official steam groups that were for halo 1, 2,and 3 but they were hidden. I know there's halo 1 and 2 on PC but I don't think there are any announced plans to put halo 3 or any others on PC. Not that I've heard about but I've not been in the loop for ages.

Edit: loop as in I don't follow the news sites. not like I've ever had any inside knowledge.

Maybe its for the xbone? 

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I like it how they are doing that and the mouse is a peice of crap.  If they do happen to make a pc version of halo and bundle it with that "Gaming Mouse"  that would be the most stupid thing ever. 

I like it how they are doing that and the mouse is a peice of crap.  If they do happen to make a pc version of halo and bundle it with that "Gaming Mouse"  that would be the most stupid thing ever. 

It's not a gaming mouse. Nor anywhere it claims to be.