Show off your latest purchases

On 22/02/2016 at 4:03 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

I need to get me one of those. Julian Ilett had one of them. What is its current/voltage capabilities?

Still doesnt beat mine though xD

IMG_20160221_103715.thumb.jpg.7ddac599d5

What are you guys talking about and what are those thing for? Jesus christ people in this forum are smart.. 

On 22/02/2016 at 4:55 AM, Coaxialgamer said:

Thinking of buying a used silicon wafer for decoration ( i might have a strange taste , but i find wafers to be very pretty)

Especially considering you can buy 6-8" etched wafers ( what i am looking for) on ebay for less than 30$

Wafer_2_Zoll_bis_8_Zoll_2.jpg.0b65f043a5

Same goes to you, what can you do with silicon wafer? 

On 23/02/2016 at 7:00 PM, GarnetDevil said:

ri1uTRu.jpg?1

Pls dun hate me, just want to play some exclusives

The amount of bait for hate is a lot :P

As well as all the chicken I had made, I had a tub of untouched cooked rice. The birds are going to have a feast too this week.

Linus is my fetish.

Nope. It says on the RSPCAs website that they can eat cooked rice.

http://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandwelfare/wildlife/inthewild/feedinggardenbirds

http://zidbits.com/2011/09/does-rice-really-make-birds-explode/

And the myth of rice making birds explode was invented to try and stop rice throwing at weddings.

Linus is my fetish.

2 hours ago, agentagent47 said:

Same goes to you, what can you do with silicon wafer? 

:P

Oh,  nothing really. Am going to get one as decoration. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Eyyy

7Ysc71s.jpg

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Yay!

NICE!

812xeMCoElL._SL1500_.jpg

81pJpXN1w2L._SL1500_.jpg

apparently it needs "keemotheraphy" according to @TheCovertCamper

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just now, thekeemo said:

NICE!

812xeMCoElL._SL1500_.jpg

81pJpXN1w2L._SL1500_.jpg

apparently it needs "keemotheraphy" according to @TheCovertCamper

That mouse has prostate cancer

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Lel

I have a kimo branded PC fan, reminded me of you for some reason

One way of writing keemo :)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Lel

I have a kimo branded PC fan, reminded me of you for some reason

He has a Karimbit Safari Mesh in CS:GO, I'm jealous 

Just now, TheCovertCamper said:

That mouse has prostate cancer

Pretty sure it does not have a penis

Just now, TheCovertCamper said:

He has a Karimbit Safari Mesh in CS:GO, I'm jealous 

Since when do I have that?

5 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Yay!

Aren't those like $400?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Pretty sure it does not have a penis

Since when do I have that?

Um.... Karimbit. You've had it since birth and you used it to cut 5/8 of a centimeter into your 2nd Uncle Moheeb's jugular. You don't remember?

10 minutes ago, TheCovertCamper said:

Um.... Karimbit. You've had it since birth and you used it to cut 5/8 of a centimeter into your 2nd Uncle Moheeb's jugular. You don't remember?

*sigh

Just bought this for $1.

VanHalen_CoverHi%20Res.jpg

(remastered album)

Also, anyone know of a good PS3 controller to buy that's below 40$?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Finally had the extra dough and got a PS4....the Uncharted bundle! It will be here in 3-4 days, says Newegg. Ooooh....can't wait! :x

68-110-186-01.jpg

Getting ready for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, FFVII remake (really V-VI and XII's remakes) and of course other games. :P

edit

oh, got the 3 year replacement plan too ($55)...though it doesn't tell you how to activate it or anything. lol

8 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Hori Gempad is nice, or just a used ds3.

Thanks for the suggestion!

If I could just find a battery with the clips on them, I wouldn't even have to do this. lol if used fails me, I'll get the Hori Gempad. Looks interesting anyways. 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well I am weak. I was wanting to wait for 14 nm Broadwell-E before upgrading, but Scan just had the 5820k at £285 which is the lowest I've recently seen.

At first I was going to get the Gigabyte X99P-SLI board, but I will be wanting to stick to X99 for some time, so I went all out with the MSI Godlike Gaming.

Plus a H110i cooler and 4x4 Gb 3400 Mhz vengeance ram.

But I will try to resell my X58 gear for as much as I can.

Linus is my fetish.

On 2/23/2016 at 8:48 PM, BirdyTheMighty said:

huh?

you do know what birdy is dont you?

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

34 minutes ago, Biased Opinion said:

you do know what birdy is dont you?

yeah but why does my name have to match my avatar

lives on

BAKABT

Just now, BirdyTheMighty said:

yeah but why does my name have to match my avatar

because if the name is that specific (literally the name of the show) your avatar should match.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Just now, Biased Opinion said:

because if the name is that specific (literally the name of the show) your avatar should match.

a perfectionist huh 

lives on

BAKABT