Show off your latest purchases

one that involves ln2 :)

DP%2BBBM%2BMR.%2BBEAN%2B-%2BON%2BTHE%2BW

Got a G602 for £40, love this thing:

photo_2.jpg

Wow,6 thumb buttons! My G700s only has 4, and I only bought it cos I needed more thumb buttons.

Linus is my fetish.

Wow,6 thumb buttons! My G700s only has 4, and I only bought it cos I needed more thumb buttons.

I've actually used none of them so far... I just can't think of anything where I need thumb buttons 

MMORPG skill buttons macroed to thumb buttons.

Linus is my fetish.

MMORPG skill buttons macroed to thumb buttons.

i bought g600 for that specific reason

but then got out of the mmorpg stuff :D

but it gets very handy for web browsing as well, switching, closing, opening tabs, scrolling to the bottom/top, just with your thumb, very usefull

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

It's been six years since I rode a skateboard. Thought it was about time to pick one back up again.  :lol:

Abjts20.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Don't wanna get up to a mirror to get a decent pic but here's my new phone: Moto X play. moto-x-play.jpg

So far the extra screen real state (went from a 4.5" to 5.5") makes a big difference for someone with larger hands and tired eyes. I can actually accurately click most things now and can play Baldur's Gate II on this phone without issues (previous phone ran it fine speedwise but it was virtually impossible for my fatass fingers to click lots of UI details needed to play)

-------

Current Rig

-------

rival%20300%20black.png

Legitimately thought I would never find a mouse that could match my SS Kana V2, until I tried this one. Hands down the best mouse I have ever tried. 

Have the same mouse. Love it, but the steelseries engine software is literally the worst out there. 

I got a box of 30 kinder Buenos, 3 high speed USB charging cables, and a Shield controller yesterday, and then on Thursday the rest of my accessories are arriving - dual USB charger, wireless charging hub and backplate for my phone, 128 GB micro SD card, 13400 mah power bank, and another 3 USB cables I needed to add for free delivery.

My shield tablet is getting so much love.

Linus is my fetish.

I bought a serious upgrade to my brother's machine, which has been starving for an upgrade for years now.

Upgrading him to a proper case - an Apevia QPACK 3,

An i3-6100 - which I got on SuperBiiz for $115, so win-win there!
A Gigabyte B150M-D3H - decent MicroATX motherboard with plenty of expandability options - he can even add a Gen3 M.2 SSD later if he wants.

8GB of HyperX Fury Black DDR4-2133.

He keeps the CX500, 7870 GHz Edition and the CM 212 Evo. Those will still work great for his machine.

My parents are going to beat the living shit out of me for this... T_T

My parents are going to beat the living shit out of me for this... T_T

Why?  Sounds like you did a nice thing...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

What did you buy today? For me, i just had a McDonald's Big mac chicken and some fries.

wendys burgers, fries, and chocolate frosty for me

Don't wanna get up to a mirror to get a decent pic but here's my new phone: Moto X play. moto-x-play.jpg

So far the extra screen real state (went from a 4.5" to 5.5") makes a big difference for someone with larger hands and tired eyes. I can actually accurately click most things now and can play Baldur's Gate II on this phone without issues (previous phone ran it fine speedwise but it was virtually impossible for my fatass fingers to click lots of UI details needed to play)

I wish I could get one of these, just that there are a couple of problems:

1. They don't sell it here (Especially at that awesome price)

2. SMALL HANDS

That aside, How's the battery life?

Geek and Subie Fan

Have the same mouse. Love it, but the steelseries engine software is literally the worst out there. 

have you ever try razer synapse ? there are worst.steelseries engine are the best IMO. very light and responsive compare to razer's software

Why?  Sounds like you did a nice thing...

I'm supposed to save money (although I've saved up enough for what I need to do at the moment) and I keep on going out and getting components for computers. I can't help it, it's an addiction... I did this in Japan, as well. Built about half a dozen computers when I was there...

I wish I could get one of these, just that there are a couple of problems:

1. They don't sell it here (Especially at that awesome price)

2. SMALL HANDS

That aside, How's the battery life?

It's actually quite impressive: yesterday I took it off charger like 2 hours before living for work (6ish AM) and at 10 I was still at like 87%. Finished the day with just over 50% so the quote of 2 days of battery is actually accurate. Not sure what is moto doing since you'd imagine the non OLED display will actually cost em more battery but it's working just fine. It means that by the end of it's life cycle I can probably still get a full day out of it hopefully even with the degraded and dead cells.

Also here in Mexico with my carrier (AT&T) they actually did include the fast charger so it's just over 2 and a half hours to full charge. Basically just power charging even just 30 minutes to an hour before living will get you enough battery to make it almost the full day.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Bought a used ALO SXC 24 MMCX/3.5 replacement cable for my recently acquired Camp Fire Jupiter.....no time to listen now as I'm swamped with work and absolutely beat.

1_zpsjuv1g3dc.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

have you ever try razer synapse ? there are worst.steelseries engine are the best IMO. very light and responsive compare to razer's software

Most of the time I can't even get the steelseries engine to launch correctly lol

http://imgur.com/ITqDMHq

Pogchamp shirt

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Bought a used ALO SXC 24 MMCX/3.5 replacement cable for my recently acquired Camp Fire Jupiter.....no time to listen now as I'm swamped with work and absolutely beat.

1_zpsjuv1g3dc.jpg

Uhh those looks really nice.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Uhh those looks really nice.

Thanks, that one's used, a new SXC 24 cable looks even better (though they tend to be a tad stiff and unwieldy). I have a new one on my Fitear Parterre which I'd gotten while back......love how they look out in the sun where the red and blue cable lines are shinier and more prominent. The Fitear cable has Fitear/3.5mm while the one on the Camp Fire Jupiter has MMCX/3.5 teminations/plugs.

2_zpsfjdtwic4.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Thanks, that one's used, a new SXC 24 cable looks even better (though they tend to be a tad stiff and unwieldy). I have a new one on my Fitear Parterre which I'd gotten while back......love how they look out in the sun where the red and blue cable lines are shinier and more prominent. The Fitear cable has Fitear/3.5mm while the one on the Camp Fire Jupiter has MMCX/3.5 teminations/plugs.

2_zpsfjdtwic4.jpg

You are making me jealous..

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

New keyboard: Cherry Strait. Prefer this kind over mechanical, as I'm weird like that. Also goes well with my (kinda) black and blue colour scheme. 

£20 from eBay. (white esc key was a replacement)

photo_1.jpg

Cherry_Strait_Exclusive_04.jpg