Show off your latest purchases

Oh. Those were the days of GPUs. I had an ati 2600XT but it died. :(

Oh, that takes me back, I had a pair of HD2900XT's in CF mode back then, but they both died on me.....not too bad though, they were still under warranty and I'd gotten a HD3870 X2 as replacement. Bought another HD3870 X2 and ran them in QuadFire mode.....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Went to my local thrift store.. They had nothing. My mom told me about a new thrift store owned by a Polish guy, which was new here and I got these:

gallery_73344_3516_200434.jpg

1 euro a piece. Sadly.. SADLY though Final Fantasy VII and IX are both missing one disc ... :(

Maybe I'll find them one day, couldn't pass it up for the price. Now I gotta make room in my shelf for them though

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Went to my local thrift store.. They had nothing. My mom told me about a new thrift store owned by a Polish guy, which was new here and I got these:

1 euro a piece. Sadly.. SADLY though Final Fantasy VII and IX are both missing one disc ... :(

Maybe I'll find them one day, couldn't pass it up for the price. Now I gotta make room in my shelf for them though

You lucky bastard, you. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Good find at an amazing price!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh, that takes me back, I had a pair of HD2900XT's in CF mode back then, but they both died on me.....not too bad though, they were still under warranty and I'd gotten a HD3870 X2 as replacement. Bought another HD3870 X2 and ran them in QuadFire mode.....

Yeah. Those were the days of DDR2 GPUs and then GDDR3/5.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

You lucky bastard, you. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Good find at an amazing price!

Have never been to that store, so very lucky! I first found both Final Fantasy games in the store, thought they would be expensive and asked the owner how much they were and he thankfully said 1 euro a piece. I grabbed Bust a move 4 and G-Police too after that. Not even much of a PS1 collector, but figured I might even be able to trade these for games I do collect.

Guess I'm just kinda lucky game collecting as a whole is not really a thing here :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

One of those all-in-blunder cards?

It looked something similar to this:

51KM01W6HWL._SY300_.jpg

No idea regarding the exact model number, but it had this dope breakout cable for dual VGA, Composite video, SVideo as well as the TV tuner. And that purple thing is not SVideo, noo my friend, that is another breakout for analog video and audio input, so potentially, you could plug in your brand new, smoking hot Nintendo 64 and play / record it on your computer. Playing didn't really work though, input lag was a bitch. But I did use it to re-record some old VHS and stuff :D

Don't worry man, I remember going to my dad's friend's place and I saw his rig. Core 2 Extreme watercooled along with his 8800GTX+ 2 way SLI connected to 2 CRT screens. Told myself that I would build a SLI watercooled rig someday. Mind you back at that time I was rocking a pentium 4.

I remember Core2Extremes were the shit, but unbelievable expensive. TBO I only had the CPU's in my life, some Single Core AMD thing, P4@4Ghz and my current i5 2500. Watercooling dream is still on, though currently I can't deal with the hassle that comes with it.

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

I remember Core2Extremes were the shit, but unbelievable expensive. TBO I only had the CPU's in my life, some Single Core AMD thing, P4@4Ghz and my current i5 2500. Watercooling dream is still on, though currently I can't deal with the hassle that comes with it.

Time for a scrapyard wars core 2 extreme edition! Build the cheapest watercooled SLI core 2 extreme rig!

Hah pentium 4 overclocks, I remember back in the day I didn't have an overclockable mobo. So after I moved house and was getting rid of my P4 rig, I decided to grab a cheap overclockable asus board (forgot the model of it). Got it up till 5GHz on some whacko voltage. 1.6v I think? It bsoded immediately after the login screen and never booted up ever again. Good times

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Time for a scrapyard wars core 2 extreme edition! Build the cheapest watercooled SLI core 2 extreme rig!

Hah pentium 4 overclocks, I remember back in the day I didn't have an overclockable mobo. So after I moved house and was getting rid of my P4 rig, I decided to grab a cheap overclockable asus board (forgot the model of it). Got it up till 5GHz on some whacko voltage. 1.6v I think? It bsoded immediately after the login screen and never booted up ever again. Good times

5Ghz on 1,6V? O.o I was too afraid to do Voltage, but got to 250-something MHz base clock / bit over 4GHz. Ran stable, but crashed during boot if I went one Mhz higher. I still have that old Asus Formular board, might put it together again and push it to it's limits... Though I'd probably burn my house down reusing that old offbrand grey power supply^^

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

For my wife on her bday next week. Having Halo headlights and window tint installed.

Not ours but its the same one.

ford-explorer-red-2.jpg

Gonna look great sitting next to my f150

This is mine.

2uo6w41.jpg

snip

The small penis truck :D Just kidding mate beautiful truck love the paint color. Id love a truck like that in Ireland but the yearly tax would be a killer! Around €2000 a year tax.

The small penis truck :D Just kidding mate beautiful truck love the paint color. Id love a truck like that in Ireland but the yearly tax would be a killer! Around €2000 a year tax.

Yearly tax? WOW.

hyyyyyyyyyype

24174879111_d3988b5599_h.jpg2016-01-08_03-51-00 by Travis McClelland, on Flickr

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yearly tax? WOW.

Thats one of the reasons why you would never seen them on Irish roads, most jeeps and vans are around 2.2 - 2.5 a friend of mine is driving a 3.1 litre and his yearly tax is €1700 ($1857) The f150 are great trucks but not worth getting in Ireland :angry:

Thats one of the reasons why you would never seen them on Irish roads, most jeeps and vans are around 2.2 - 2.5 a friend of mine is driving a 3.1 litre and his yearly tax is €1700 ($1857) The f150 are great trucks but not worth getting in Ireland :angry:

What tax is that?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

An Intel Realsense F200. Using it for motion capture in a program called Faceshift.
So far its been quite amusing, although I've still much to learn.

AnLtsiM.jpg

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

5Ghz on 1,6V? O.o I was too afraid to do Voltage, but got to 250-something MHz base clock / bit over 4GHz. Ran stable, but crashed during boot if I went one Mhz higher. I still have that old Asus Formular board, might put it together again and push it to it's limits... Though I'd probably burn my house down reusing that old offbrand grey power supply^^

Just do it for the overlocks. :D

Upload it to HWBot as well. I wanna see how much points you got. Think there's an old school competition going on now over at HWBot.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

For my wife on her bday next week. Having Halo headlights and window tint installed.

Not ours but its the same one.

ford-explorer-red-2.jpg

Gonna look great sitting next to my f150

This is mine.

2uo6w41.jpg

What sup with that number plate?

What sup with that number plate?

I think in the US you're not required to have an actual number plate in the front. 

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I think in the US you're not required to have an actual number plate in the front. 

in my country you would be kill(metaphor) for not having an actual number plate in front :P

in my country you would be kill(metaphor) for not having an actual number plate in front :P

I know bikes are allowed to have only one number plates in oz allowing them to cheat speeding fines...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Bought the digital versions of:

PCK-Cover.jpg

41oLIWlLahL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg

:wub: :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Many states require it, some don't.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

i've been looking for a watch like this for months! i have pretty small wrists so any watch i buy usually looks way too large, tough this one seems to be pretty much perfect! :D

attachicon.gifIMAG00111.jpg

EDIT: also, it seems that when you press that button on the side the plate lights up! that's pretty sweet.

attachicon.gifIMAG00121.jpg

I have one in another color :-)

vg7oNtF.jpg

jyhgE0W.jpg

31 states actually require both. Like here in Michigan you only need the rear plate, and it's the same with Kentucky (where my family will be moving soon). But yet in Ohio you are required to have both. ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yep, same. Makes a lot of cars look really weird with a plate in front (Evo X for example).

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Yep, same. Makes a lot of cars look really weird with a plate in front (Evo X for example).

Eh. Evo X looks okay with one. Stuff like most of the Chevys and Buicks though... Ugh.

That's one reason I'm happy we're going to move somewhere with only the rear plate required. I'm afraid my LeSabre would look kinda retarded with a front plate. Like my car already has the spot for the plate on the front bumper, but it would just look weird.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler