Show off your latest purchases

Just ordered skylanders superchargers for wii u...

Skylanders is addictive...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

A Cooler Master fan to put into a spare HP PC (has only the CPU cooler). That thing is HOT.

$T2eC16NHJHIFFhb1PP+oBS!+NlEl8!~~60_12.J

Motion activated cat scarer. Keep those silly rascals off of the kitchen counter!

attachicon.gifIMG_20151223_162838.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20151223_162844.jpg

These things are absolutely hilarious. 

So cruel! I just use tin foil until they learn to fear the counter/thing they aren't supposed to be on. They hate tin foil...unless it is rolled up into a ball. :ph34r:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I picked this up with a gift voucher one of my auntie's got me for Christmas. 

1jAkJ3N.jpg

And to my surprise, it's a red vinyl. Epic!

Spoiler
v8imQj6.jpgSu3et98.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Even though it's more of a gift, I still feel the need to share. :D

post-82418-0-83869000-1451410954_thumb.j

Finally got my hands on a retail copy of The Witcher 3, my favourite singleplayer game. :P

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

41ecTj5lLbL.jpg

Esprit

along with 2 undershirts for 25 USD each...

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

*snip*

Finally got my hands on a retail copy of The Witcher 3, my favourite singleplayer game. [emoji14]

I like this guy. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

For those who use paint or the drawing tool on the snipping tool to censor stuff, it is much more entertaining to just use chrome's inspect element tool.

post-128204-0-71035600-1451453281.png

attachicon.gifWP_20151229_10_40_54_Pro.jpg

Finally got my hands on a retail copy of The Witcher 3, my favourite singleplayer game. :P

NICE!

Where does one even buy the retail copy with all of those goodies?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

NICE!

Where does one even buy the retail copy with all of those goodies?

One store had the Day 1 edition available and now it's sold out. I guess I got the last copy. :D

The soundtrack will be perfect for a road trip. :D

Do groceries count?

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

PT80UTJ.jpg

Loving my new PG279Q's

K95 RGB and a MX Master coming tomorrow.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Two MSI GTX 950s (for SLI)

How do those stand up against a single 960 or 970 (or AMD pendant)? Any specific reasons, why you opted for SLI instead of the usual "go-for-the-highest-single-card"-blabla? Looks? :P (Two cards do look better than one^^ ) 

Not meant as criticism, just curious

One store had the Day 1 edition available and now it's sold out. I guess I got the last copy.  :D

The soundtrack will be perfect for a road trip. 

The OST is epic, currently my main studying music^^ (Though it even was included in the Steam version, both high-res and mp3, it's even on SPotify by now :))

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

How do those stand up against a single 960 or 970 (or AMD pendant)? Any specific reasons, why you opted for SLI instead of the usual "go-for-the-highest-single-card"-blabla? Looks? :P (Two cards do look better than one^^ ) 

Not meant as criticism, just curious

The OST is epic, currently my main studying music^^ (Though it even was included in the Steam version, both high-res and mp3, it's even on SPotify by now :))

Looking on nVidia's website, they show the stats on the GTX 760. On most games, SLI was 75% to 100% Better than the single card. (I have a 760 right now.) I went with the dual 950s because two of those is actually quite comparable to the 970 and 980 (not the VRAM though. 2 gigs is enough for me right now.)  post-297431-0-93579300-1451539066.png

AMD FX6300 @ 4GHz | MSI GTX 950 (x2 SLI) | Intel SSD | WD GREEN | Corsair CX500 | CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 5 | Corsair H100i GTX | Corsair K65 RGB | MadCatz R.A.T. 7 | Logitech G35

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HwFf3C

Loving my new PG279Q's

That is beautiful, can I touch it?

Do you intend to drive those monitors with your GTX770 or are you planning a gpu upgrade as well for Project Depravity? 

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

An AX1200i for my system. Yes for how much power that my first system will be consuming it's stupidly overkill, but in the future with it, it will have its muscles flexed. Got it for a pretty good deal at USD $269.99 before 8% CA tax rates which brings the grand total to USD $291.58.

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

PT80UTJ.jpg

Loving my new PG279Q's

i see no picture

336ml of liquid. Because Vape Life

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

So funny story, I got this PG278Q on Christmas from my grandpa of all people. I was saying about a week before when we went out for lunch, I wanted this gaming monitor but it was £540 and he was like "LOL you're crazy." And the conversation kinda ended there, I give him no brand names or anything, hell the guy only speaks Cantonese so he wouldn't even understand. But through some miracle he was able to find this thing, buy it and carry it over to my house because his car had broke down last month. WHAT. A. BOSS.

jFksswe.jpg

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Whats inside the box? DVDs and a poster?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Whats inside the box? DVDs and a poster?

4 DVDs with the game, 1 with the soundtrack, a map, 2 stickers, "The Witcher Universe: Compendium", a game manual with keys for the game on GoG, some mobile game and a redeemable comic. It has a pretty nice letter from CDPR too. :D

A pretty nice package for a standard edition if you ask me.

4 DVDs with the game, 1 with the soundtrack, a map, 2 stickers, "The Witcher Universe: Compendium", a game manual with keys for the game on GoG, some mobile game and a redeemable comic. It has a pretty nice letter from CDPR too. :D

I demand pictures of this glorious game!

Btw I love tw3, if the poster and sticker etc are cool I might get the physical copy, that's why

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I bought the steam edition but I also bought the goodies from my friend who just wanted to get the game. :D

The map currently hangs on my wall and I slapped a sticker on my laptop.

To top that all off, it punishes your computer as well. My SLI setup churns out heat as if it was folding.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

This baby: LG 29" 2560x1080 75Hz monitor with Freesync. Holy balls, this thing is great.

LG_HE_29UM67_zoom_01.jpg

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?