Show off your latest purchases

Picked up new CD's while my internet was down.

ZXRlkTS.jpg

Its weird that the former drummer of death is now a member of the howard stern show.

Got a Pioneer HDJ-2000mk2. Still can't believe I dropped this much cash for a headphone.

dI7cdep.jpg

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Got a Pioneer HDJ-2000mk2. Still can't believe I dropped this much cash for a headphone.

dI7cdep.jpg

Pretty sure I tried a pair of these at work as a coworker is a DJ and had a pair. I dont think youll be disappointed.

Pretty sure I tried a pair of these at work as a coworker is a DJ and had a pair. I dont think youll be disappointed.

Yeah these are some banging cans. The frequency response range is 5Hz to 30,000Hz. Now that's a wide audio spectrum. Can't wait to plug them into my mixer to start mixing. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Yeah these are some banging cans. The frequency response range is 5Hz to 30,000Hz. Now that's a wide audio spectrum. Can't wait to plug them into my mixer to start mixing. :D

I would just like to point out that response range inst everything, well really much of anything to go off of.

I would just like to point out that response range inst everything, well really much of anything to go off of.

still tough, the range isn't the only impressive spec on those headphones.

Alright guys, to clear up the confusion, here's the full specs

Impedance: 32 ohms

Sensitivity: 107 dB

Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 30 000 Hz

Maximum input power: 3500 mW

Weight: 298g (without cord)

Pretty impressive specs for a 350 buck pair of cans. Linus should review these.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

cover-web.png

and

51v-L-exqXL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

and a 200 GB microSDXC

You are allowed to have animated avatars on LTT, but - try to have images like "userbars" in the signature - no chance...

Excels last cell is XFD1048576 and once was IV65536.

(if you want to have the most effective mousepad - use a colored matte floor tile)

The last of my patches arrived today. :D 

xgtFxHE.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

yildP46.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Leatherman charge tti

blackdiamond spot

some good socks

earplugs

fancy gloves

and a fuckton of warm clothing.

And they said the army will fund your needs, unless what you need is hypothermia 

:/

3f12dbfbf17667eff391ae85faa6f0b7.jpg

Finally retired my old Nexus 4, which started to do weird stuff lately. Plus, it was kinda beaten up and it's nice to finally have a phone camera that's not full of dust again :-D

Paid 400 quit, they have it on sale over here. not bad IMO.

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

3f12dbfbf17667eff391ae85faa6f0b7.jpg

Finally retired my old Nexus 4, which started to do weird stuff lately. Plus, it was kinda beaten up and it's nice to finally have a phone camera that's not full of dust again :-D

Paid 400 quit, they have it on sale over here. not bad IMO.

How much would you sell the nexus 4 for? Assuming it still works...

I kinda hope my sister got my hints regarding christmas, otherwise I'll get that book myself within days^^ The last one was awesome as well.

How much would you sell the nexus 4 for? Assuming it still works...

It does still work, but got some weird software hickups, even right after factory reset. Thought about testing it with the latest CM again. But you don't know what you'd get yourself into. Screen glass got a few small cracks outside of the screen area itself, silver paint of the frame chipped if at various parts, the glass back cracked years ago and got replaced by a (real) rose wood inlay (which itself got some minor cracks itself^^) and since for that matter, the flash cover has been repurposed as a lens cover, dust starts building up behind it resulting in a ... well, let's say you don't need that vintage instagram filter anymore :D It has been an awesome phone and been through alot, but I guess it's hard to justify to put anyone else up to using this or even paying for it. I guess I'll flash a new ROM and use it as a concert / festival / though activities phone.

Why are you looking for a Nexus 4? I guess there are loads of newer / cheaper / better phones out there.

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

Alright guys, to clear up the confusion, here's the full specs

Impedance: 32 ohms

Sensitivity: 107 dB

Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 30 000 Hz

Maximum input power: 3500 mW

Weight: 298g (without cord)

Pretty impressive specs for a 350 buck pair of cans. Linus should review these.

I don't want to put a damper on your good mood since they are almost undoubtedly excellent headphones, but still (and this is no fault of yours nor of this specific manufacturer since it is unfortunately commonplace to do this, but) that is no where near all the info you really need to judge them based on specs alone.  At the very least, you would want to see a frequency range with a max/min (like +/- 3 dB or some rating, whatever it is).  Again, this is still no real indication of how flat they are since there can be wild fluctuations (as opposed to a smooth curve) within the range given, not to mention manufacturers can mess with the number of points sampled and smooth the curve to make it look far better than it is, but at least it would be a little better than just 5 - 30k.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Latest tech thing I bought was I think this:

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=10266

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I kinda hope my sister got my hints regarding christmas, otherwise I'll get that book myself within days^^ The last one was awesome as well.

It does still work, but got some weird software hickups, even right after factory reset. Thought about testing it with the latest CM again. But you don't know what you'd get yourself into. Screen glass got a few small cracks outside of the screen area itself, silver paint of the frame chipped if at various parts, the glass back cracked years ago and got replaced by a (real) rose wood inlay (which itself got some minor cracks itself^^) and since for that matter, the flash cover has been repurposed as a lens cover, dust starts building up behind it resulting in a ... well, let's say you don't need that vintage instagram filter anymore :D It has been an awesome phone and been through alot, but I guess it's hard to justify to put anyone else up to using this or even paying for it. I guess I'll flash a new ROM and use it as a concert / festival / though activities phone.

Why are you looking for a Nexus 4? I guess there are loads of newer / cheaper / better phones out there.

My mom is using a galaxy S, yes, you read that right, the original galaxy S, also known as the samsung fascinate. The OS is so outdated that it actually refuses to sign into google, so good luck downloading any apps without sideloading them, and good luck finding any apps that still support android gingerbread. As long as the screen and touch works flawlessly and has no cracks over the LCD itself, I think I can solve the software issues (UNLOCKABLE NEXUS BOOTLOADER FTW) and the dust issue seems easy enough to fix. I own a nexus 5 and nexus 7 myself, and the ROM support is brilliant.

Because screw EMI concerns

Because screw bleeding ears is more accurate

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I don't want to put a damper on your good mood since they are almost undoubtedly excellent headphones, but still (and this is no fault of yours nor of this specific manufacturer since it is unfortunately commonplace to do this, but) that is no where near all the info you really need to judge them based on specs alone.  At the very least, you would want to see a frequency range with a max/min (like +/- 3 dB or some rating, whatever it is).  Again, this is still no real indication of how flat they are since there can be wild fluctuations (as opposed to a smooth curve) within the range given, not to mention manufacturers can mess with the number of points sampled and smooth the curve to make it look far better than it is, but at least it would be a little better than just 5 - 30k.

I do agree that manufacturers can come up with anything they like to put on the spec sheet *ahem*970*ahem* so I usually just take the specs with a pinch of salt. It's just that I don't usually see such numbers on a pair of cans before and it's really just mindblowing. Besides, I'm not really using this for a studio monitor. I'm just DJing with them.

Motion activated cat scarer. Keep those silly rascals off of the kitchen counter!

And the PC intakes as well.

But why would you want to scare such a cute furball tho. D:

~~~SnapDragon~~~