Show off your latest purchases

usb-asic-miner-bitcoin-bt_73b0b.jpg

^_^  :wub:

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Kokis=Definite gang member

Shemaghs are widely used in arab countries, in UK and US militaries and as a fashion item. It can be used as a scarf, a face mask (like in the picture) to protect from sand, snow, wind etc., as a head dress to protect from sun exposure or you can cover your entire head with it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

scoinbar02crop_1.jpg

1 x Niue 1 oz Silver Bar

seagle2013_obv.jpg

1 x Silver Eagle 1 oz

silverpanda2013_1.jpg

1 x Chinese Panda 1 oz

sml2012b_3.jpg

1 x Maple Leaf 1 oz

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Just got another two keyboards for my collection....a Topre Type Heaven (swapped out stock ABS key caps with blue PBT ones) and a used HHKB Pro 2 in very, very good condition. The Charcoal Grey HHKB Pro 2 with a green clack is from an earlier purchase.

20130907_170228_zpsd540f45d.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

A cheap mountain bike:

post-2107-0-25372200-1378682806_thumb.jp 

And some CDs:

post-2107-0-91043700-1378682844_thumb.jp 

Also got a Fiio E10 DAC/Amplifier for my headphones!

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

In the process of playing A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2, pretty fun so far

15d5k6f.png

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Bought this the other day, like a little go-kart :)

For obvious reasons (I hope), I've blocked out the license plates.

IMAG0073_zpsa49437b3.jpg

IMAG0072_zps970c236a.jpg

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

31492d1205166801-need-plans-6x8-shed-hom

''That's a fine looking barbecue, ''Why doesn't mine look like that arrrggg'' rofl

I love The Simpsons

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Hyper 212 for my spare rig. Yes just like the masses. There's a bunch of good reasons why so many people buy this cooler. 4 direct copper heat pipes and an interchangeable standard 120mm fan, great strong build quality with a lot of heat sink, and it's so cheap! 

No more folding on that stock cooler, that thing was so loud! Tiny high pitched fan. Went from 68 degrees Celsius down to 34 under a 50% load, and of course a lot quieter. 

joF6YrN.jpgtdEEwBZ.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Hyper 212 for my spare rig. Yes just like the masses. There's a bunch of good reasons why so many people buy this cooler. 4 direct copper heat pipes and an interchangeable standard 120mm fan, great strong build quality with a lot of heat sink, and it's so cheap! 

No more folding on that stock cooler, that thing was so loud! Tiny high pitched fan. Went from 68 degrees Celsius down to 34 under a 50% load, and of course a lot quieter. 

joF6YrN.jpgtdEEwBZ.jpg

you should really change the orientation of that cooler

Why excatly? Mine is oriented same way and works great.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You can't. It's on an AM3 socket so it will only go that way. And anyway I have an exhaust fan in the top and intake on side of my case just near the GPU's, airflow from the front is restricted by hardrives. How would you know the best configuration without seeing my case?

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Why excatly? Mine is oriented same way and works great.

Usually air flow goes front to back not to to bottom but not I guess top fans are standard for the most part since PSUs have been moved to the bottom, though air still has a much harder time traveling. the other reason is that the rear fan usually nearly perfectly aligns with the heatsink and would aid in additional airflow directly over the heatsink, unless you have a top fan that aligns relatively well. The other thing is that many cases have fans in the front and depending on their style there would be air being directly pushed at the heatsink which would never happen in the way its currently arranged because of the GPUs that are there, it may even actively pull the nice toasty warm air right off the GPU.

Besides cooling reasons the other thing would be that thats the way its designed to go so at least from the angle of the picture right now it would prevent the furthest left ram stick from being pulled out of its slot. Now, im not say you have to use it or anything the way its designed as I rarely do but you should take into consideration why is was designed the way it was before placing it another way. I have no idea what case he has so this is all general info for the most part.

This beauty:

Samsung700Z5A-287733.jpg

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

@TheProfosist, "usually" is the thing that is wrong with todays pc building. "Usually" mean there will be no new discoveries since nobody want to try something different. I will do some testing with my setup at some point. Site called Hardware Secrets did test this and had minimal <5C temp difference between different orientations. In their test, bottom to top orientation was better.

Imo orientation is more depending from how case fans are situated. If theres good intake fan/s in front, it doesn't matter how cooler is oriented. Hot air raises and so cooler air might come better from bottom than from front. If case has well ventilated drive bays and no or limited intake in front, then I would go with regular orientation. Case placement is also crucial. If case is, like mine, under table then hot air will concentrate under tabletop and coolest air will be at bottom. So cooler taking its air from top front actually intakes hotter air than it would otherwise. Plus bottom to top helps to cool gpu pcb. Since cpus today are pretty cool compared to gpus, I think cpu wont be effected even if intakes are lacking effiency.

Only problem with that orientation is ram height clearance. I can't see from pic if its problem. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

No pictures, but I just bought a WD Green 3TB for storage.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Buying Tuesday:

TL-WR1043ND-01.jpg

Hako: Gigabyte z490i, i5-10400F@4.3GHz, 16GB LPX 3200MHz, Intel 7600p 1TB,  AMD RX6800

Stuff: Ducky One 2 MiNi, Xtrfy M4 Retro, Asus VG259Q

Phone: Google Pixel 3XL NoT P!nk

Buying Tuesday:

TL-WR1043ND-01.jpg

Why no wireless AC?