Yet another Ubisoft graphics downgrade - AC: Unity

thewhitestig

This is a thread about AC: Unity being downgraded which as far as I can tell it has not, it has nothing to do with if it will or  if you hate or love ubisoft. I stopped buying their games a long time ago, because of their poor pc support, but that isn't the point at hand. We are not supporting ubisoft by saying that its stupid to hate someone for something that hasn't happened yet, no matter how likely it is to happen. If you want to hate ubisoft go ahead hate them but do it with valid reasons like watch_dogs. The people hating here for AC being downgrade are being stupid and just jumping on the bandwagon 

Lol I never liked AC in the first place

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Really starting to hate Ubisoft.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

the_End2.jpg

Behold,the paint masta!

BTW the game looks fine to me,it just crap resolution and NO AA, the problem is they dont optimize it for PC poor ports.

Edited by deviant88

Looks fine to me. But still wouldn't pre-order, Wait for reviews and All will be well.

If you read up on the Watch_Dogs and FC4 controversy you'll see it. In short, they have not been making high quality releases for PC, it became an issue with Watch_Dogs because the ads showed much higher quality than the releases. FC4 on PC is planned to be identical to the console versions, which means even if you have a kick-ass PC you can expect no better performance than a PS4...

They don't seem to believe that PC users contribute much to their sales. I do wish people will legitimately boycott them, but knowing the gaming community, people will cry "boycott", then line up day 1 to get the game anyway.

I for one will not be purchasing FC4 or AC:Unity unless I hear that the quality on PC is as it should be: superior.

I shall be boycotting them as much as missing out on far cry and rainbow six is going to feel like a shot to the heart.

I wanted to buy Raindow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Splinter Cell Blacklist, but thanks to all the shit Ubisoft is playing, I'll pass and pirate them instead.

You sir are worse than ubisoft. If you don't believe the game deserves your money don't play it.

---------------

As for this video I don't see anything too wrong with it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

You sir are worse than ubisoft. If you don't believe the game deserves your money don't play it.

I 100% agree with you. I cannot believe people will continue to trash a game, talk about how shit it is and how broken it is, and how the dev is evil or is stupid or whatever and doesn't deserve our money.... And then just pirates and plays the game anyway.

Fucking unethical if you ask me. If you think their product is shit, or they've made an anti-consumer decision (gimped PC graphics, etc), and you feel strongly enough about it that you shouldn't buy them game, then don't fucking play it. If it's not good enough to buy, then it's not good enough to play. Simple as that. If you're super cheap, then wait for the inevitable Steam Sale where you can get it for like $20 after a few months, and like $5 after a year.

I won't debate other reasons for pirating - as that's a totally different conversation, but boycotting a game and then pirating it is a horrible practice and people should honestly feel ashamed of doing it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I'm going to boycott all Ubisoft games after their fiasco except for Assassin's Creed series :P

I'm too attached with the story already that I can't let it go even if it sucks... :(

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

No see the people hating on them are intelligent and have good reasons.  It is people like you that are going to enable Ubisoft to continue to do what they do which is screw gamers.  Seriously be quiet and if you are going to name call it should be reserved for Ubisoft supporters like you.

Woooow. What a very intelligent person you are. Just because i said "Let's jump on the hate bandwagon" doesn't mean im a ubisoft supporter. Seriously dude you need to chill the fuck out. That comment was for fun and does not state my side in here. SMH

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Diseased company...

Delete it from existence!