Xbox One vs. PS4 Resolution: Microsoft Challenges You To Spot The Differences on TV Smaller Than 60"

ACatWithThumbs

If you ignore PC, yes.

Otherwise it hits neither 1080p or 60FPS.

Watch Dogs is 1080p 60FPS for PS4.with an upcoming patch.

Watch Dogs is 1080p 60FPS for PS4.with an upcoming patch.

No it's not.

It's 900p/30Fps and it will stay like that.

And with Ubisofts patch mentality I wouldn't expect any more patches at all.

RTX2070OC 

No it's not.

It's 900p/30Fps and it will stay like that.

And with Ubisofts patch mentality I wouldn't expect any more patches at all.

Sorry guy, was thinking of during the WAN show when they said AC got an update to 1080p during the Watch Dogs resolution topic.

Would rather not know the FPS so you can judge? That reads to me that you could have evidence of consoles performing rather well, but that you would disregard it if you were told before hand it was evidence of consoles performing well....

Also, just because Ubisoft are being dicks doesn't mean all game developers are going to do the same thing.

Exactly the opposite, If I do not know the FPS or resolution I would then be judging the game purely on it's merits, not some preconceived idea about the console or frame rates or even resolution for that matter.

It's called blind testing and it is the only way to remove all impartiality from a tester.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Naughty Dog has lied before. "Dev kit" and a PS4 aren't the same. Looks like a cutscene which means nothing. Until I see a person with a controller with a PS4 next to them and actual gameplay? I could care less. Add to that we may have emulation before Uncharted 4 even comes out.

http://www.lazygamer.net/general-news/ps4-and-xbox-one-emulators-could-arrive-as-early-as-next-year/

http://news.dice.com/2013/12/09/the-quest-to-build-xbox-one-and-ps4-emulators/

Am I saying it won't look good or be fun? Not at all. It is the ONLY console exclusive I have any interest in whatsoever. That said? If I can emulate it on a better x86 console (my computer) I will buy the game and play it on the PC. I could care less about the multiplayer in Uncharted. 

Even if it is just a cut scene, if we then look at previous uncharted games there was a difference to, but the actually gameplay graphics were still pretty damn good. If we apply the same rule to UC4 the gameplay graphics should still be rather impressive. 

You honestly believe that the consoles are going to be easy to emulate because they are x86 based? By that logic we should have first Xbox emulators that run flawlessly, yet they are basically nonexistent. There is much more to emulation than having more "powerful" hardware. 

What about my post about the draw call issue with PCs, are you going to engage on that or just going to ignore it? Because it probably has a large part to play with emulation.

Some more links if you are legitimately wanting to learn about this stuff...

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/devs-admit-they-wont-ever-fix-rendering-issues.92837/page-13 - 3rd post down, from the developers of Planetside 2, talking about draw calls and DirectX

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/graphics/2011/03/16/farewell-to-directx/2 - One of the links the PS2 developers links, talks about the fundamental limitations of DirextX

If emulation is going to be a thing for PS4/X1, it's certainly not going to happen until DX12 drops and people have sunk some time getting to know the new features. Who knows MS might even be a dick about it all and limit it so X1 doesn't become redundant.

I will never trust Sony and a "release trailer" ever again after the shit they pulled with Killzone.

Yea, the game did NOT look that good on the PS3. It looked like crap in comparison. That Killzone trailer was the epitome of bullshot.