Rate the Photo Above you

I think it's great. I love the color, and the subject. The natural framing is also great. 10/10 

I have no idea if this embed will work. But, this is actually 240 images compiled to make a timelapse from my hotel in San Diego this past weekend. 

<snip>

I'm just gonna rate the one image here (timelapses are video!!! :P ) As an image 4/10, it just looks like a random snap.

On a side note I quite enjoy making timelapses, the one in this video (starting at 1:28) is a few thousand images taken over about 40ish minutes.

Here is my image. It is the Natural History Museum in Oxford. I took multiple photos in the same spot, layerd them on top of eachother and cut the people out to make the place look empty. I only use GIMP as I can't afford photoshop so had to do this manualy.

23755378933_3fa036beed_k.jpgDSC04514bw by Mopman94, on Flickr

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

I'm just gonna rate the one image here (timelapses are video!!! :P ) As an image 4/10, it just looks like a random snap.

On a side note I quite enjoy making timelapses, the one in this video (starting at 1:28) is a few thousand images taken over about 40ish minutes.

Here is my image. It is the Natural History Museum in Oxford. I took multiple photos in the same spot, layerd them on top of eachother and cut the people out to make the place look empty. I only use GIMP as I can't afford photoshop so had to do this manualy.

DSC04514bw by Mopman94, on Flickr

7.5/10, its a good shot, but i personally dont really feel the composition. I would have liked to see more of the complex architecture up top vs the busy area down below. Great shot, just not my thing.

Here is a shot i took last week while walking around in a harbor of a crab cage.

24006690240_cfb9ae727e_k.jpgcrab cage by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

7.5/10, its a good shot, but i personally dont really feel the composition. I would have liked to see more of the complex architecture up top vs the busy area down below. Great shot, just not my thing.

Here is a shot i took last week while walking around in a harbor of a crab cage.

crab cage by Tauss ., on Flickr

7/10 I like the composition and the choice of black and white with lots of contrast, but I think the depth of field is a little too shallow. 

Here's one I took in the NHM in London yesterday.

24053791489_e9f6300c49_h.jpg

Untitled by Jordan Cormack, on Flickr

7/10 I like the composition and the choice of black and white with lots of contrast, but I think the depth of field is a little too shallow. 

Here's one I took in the NHM in London yesterday.

Untitled by Jordan Cormack, on Flickr

8/10 I like the composition of the Dino and the ball thing behind and I like the subject.

Here's one I took yesterday morning, had to leave the house at 4am lol.

24329503421_0a9d713a00_b.jpgDSC01106 by kazetana, on Flickr

I like it, especially colors of sand around rock 8/10

I don't have anything new on my flickr but will update one time, don't want to share fb :D

8585551947_faba80efa9_c.jpg

_morning_ by rnci, on Flickr

(no editing on image)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I like it, especially colors of sand around rock 8/10

I don't have anything new on my flickr but will update one time, don't want to share fb :D

5/10, the composition can work, but the glass and the glare just ruins the pic for me. Would have been allot better if it wasn't shot through glass.

Here's a pic that i just developed from a roll of Kodak tri-x 400. This was my first time shooting film after quite some time. Sadly, my old canon at-1 had a light leak issue so not too many pics made it. "Scanned" the film with my t5i.

23881685934_6ad6e2f90f_k.jpgKodak TX400 canon AT-1 by Tauss ., on Flickr

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

8/10 film can be hard and while it is a little soft still a good photo none the less

Dell battery banks can be boring but under the right light anything looks decent 

ZM7hjxu.jpg

full res is a little more sharp: http://i.imgur.com/X9REenU.jpg

Looks like it could be an official Dell background image! What lighting did you use; also any post production? Sorry but because it's Dell it only scores 1/10 - okay, I give it a 6.5/10.

Old photo of mine from Center Parcs, taking with my old 450D.

0rqvkIb.jpg

Looks like it could be an official Dell background image! What lighting did you use; also any post production? Sorry but because it's Dell it only scores 1/10 - okay, I give it a 6.5/10.

I like the monotonic background versus the brightly colored balls. The sticks and stuff at the upper area are kind of distracting though. I wonder if you could have framed it to include only the three balls at the front. Overall I'd say 6/10.

Here's my first attempt at star trails :)

StarStaX_DSC01724-DSC01800_lighten_ps.jp

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

I used a single video light in a really dark room and crushed the blacks a little in photoshop and added a slight vignette 

I like the monotonic background versus the brightly colored balls. The sticks and stuff at the upper area are kind of distracting though. I wonder if you could have framed it to include only the three balls at the front. Overall I'd say 6/10.

Here's my first attempt at star trails :)

I allays like these images though they make my dizzy.  8/10 not bad for a first attempt

This is what I have, macro shot of an mxm modal from an old gaming laptop. Increased contrast in photoshop and dropped saturation otherwise as it was in camera. 

BR2PDPl.jpg

Full res here: http://i.imgur.com/8j2hKlQ.jpg

I allays like these images though they make my dizzy.  8/10 not bad for a first attempt

This is what I have, macro shot of an mxm modal from an old gaming laptop. Increased contrast in photoshop and dropped saturation otherwise as it was in camera. 

Full res here: http://i.imgur.com/8j2hKlQ.jpg

nice sharp photo 9/10 maybe try experimenting with different angles as most micro chop photos are taken from a similar angle.

took this looking out the back window of a moving vehicle on a trip to Nova Scotia this past summer

20167550243_3ab70bcb0c_c.jpg

full res here: https://flic.kr/p/wJ8Y4v

nice sharp photo 9/10 maybe try experimenting with different angles as most micro chop photos are taken from a similar angle.

took this looking out the back window of a moving vehicle on a trip to Nova Scotia this past summer

full res here: https://flic.kr/p/wJ8Y4v

9/10, great shot. Composition is great and the colors are too even though the sky is a little bland.

Here's a shot i took today while on campus of a cook building.

24593082906_e31191982a_k.jpgbuilding split tone by Tauss ., on Flickr

@Phage

6/10 I looks to me as a garbled pic. Rly don't know where to settle my eyes. 

eCszcGi.jpg

This shot has actually been taken with the kit lens which came with my 600D.

@r3troll 10/10 I love this macro shot. The barrel distortion and depth of field as well as the colour fringing enhances the effect of the condensation that's obviously on the window.

19596090652_40f7dc218d_n.jpg

Blue Mountains by SLYMURA, on Flickr

hellooooooooo

post-298980-0-77077500-1454121861_thumb.@Phage Great photo!! B&W suits real well, and DOF is juust right. But is there too much sky in the photo?

post-298980-0-77077500-1454121861_thumb.

On 29/01/2016 at 10:09 AM, Phage said:

@r3troll 10/10 I love this macro shot. The barrel distortion and depth of field as well as the colour fringing enhances the effect of the condensation that's obviously on the window.

19596090652_40f7dc218d_n.jpg

Blue Mountains by SLYMURA, on Flickr

6/10

24611019551_0ccf7f6ece_b.jpg_DSC0290 by Phil  watson, on Flickr

24076440304_7145963dea_b.jpg_DSC0269 by Phil  watson, on Flickr

9/10

Composition is nice. Quality is a bit meh.

http://i.imgur.com/H16LEiy.jpg

Taken with my LG G3. Found it while browsing the Photos app so it's a compressed version , not an original.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

3 hours ago, Nineshadow said:

9/10

Composition is nice. Quality is a bit meh.

-snip-

Taken with my LG G3. Found it while browsing the Photos app so it's a compressed version , not an original.

5/10 The horizon line is angled. I personally would have taken an landscape orientation instead of portrait. There's too much 'empty' space near the top. Also, can tell its compressed. The image has a lot of grain.

Taken with an Sony a6000. Converted from RAW to JPG. Only modification made was cropping to cut out some power lines:

BbkHxRH.jpg

Taken on 2/3/2016. Mt. San Gorgonio. This was taken facing North-West. This is the South-East face of the mountain. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

8/10. I really like the mountains and picture is pretty much good,but those trees are bit out of line.But yes,I like it!

DSC_0022.jpg

5 hours ago, Emzijs said:

8/10. I really like the mountains and picture is pretty much good,but those trees are bit out of line.But yes,I like it!

DSC_0022.jpg

Got colour/exposure just right 9/10

IMG_8038.jpg

IMG_8038.jpg.zip

6/10

The bird is too centered and the background is boring.

Today I visited the Henrichshütte an old steel mill which is out of order since 1987. Located in Hattingen, Germany

ToeFO6c.jpg

6-7/10

Idk , but it just doesn't say anything to me.

gbnkmhx.jpg

Taken with my LG G3.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.