ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the Build Quality, the pure grunt of this notebook, and the signatures

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Being a "gaming" laptop, the GPU was the first thing that stood out to me. Being of the Maxwell architecture means, well, better battery life than its Kepler companions. And 1.17 GHz in a laptop?! Count me in!

I really liked the aluminium finish of the gaming notebook and overall form factor.

I really liked the aluminium finish of the gaming notebook and overall form factor.

Nvidia mobile gpus are awesome and that is my favorite thing. If not that then the price cause I need a new laptop and if I don't win this one then I might just buy one anyway.

It is a gaming notebook and it has a good gfx card

The red back-lit keyboard... but really it's all those autographs.

The price to performance is the best part about this notebook

Love the world Record Signatures on the back! 

I love the size and the maxwell graphics :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

The design looks so beast!

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

IPs Display, testing the laptop @14400ft, signature of my favorite YouTubers, ASUS ROG logo

What i love of the review was that you actually guys climb a mountain just to play doom, and the G550JK had an excellent performance.

I like everything about it!  :D  The nice look and the specs of it 

My favorite thing is the new IPS display as opposed to the old TN panel. Major improvement :D

My favourite thing about it is that its pretty much better then my desktop in almost everyway. 16gig optional upgrade is nice and so are the speakers if they're as good as you say.

I like the red light scheme on the G550JK!

I like everything about it!  :D  The nice look and the specs of it. Performance is good and plus you guys signed it but also the fact you went up a mountain just to play a game with it lol

My favourite thing about it is that its pretty much better then my desktop in almost everyway. 16gig optional upgrade is nice and so are the speakers if they're as good as you say.

I like everything about it!  :D  The nice look and the specs of it. Performance is good and plus you guys signed it but also the fact you went up a mountain just to play a game with it lol