ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Loving the sleek look. Definitely my favorite thing about this bad boy.

signatures, and the look, the fact that it will be oc and tuned by linus :B 

The main thing I like about this laptop is its specs and how it can handle temperature under a heavy load. Also it looks gorgeous.

I absolutely love the IPS display. Love em signatures... Who wouldn't.

I like the IPS display.  Having lived with a TN-screened laptop for the last 3 years (and a low-grade TN screen at that), I'm always glad to be home, so I can hook up to my IPS panel.

IPS Panels for days

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 .:. Processor: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz .:. Graphics Card: MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr OC 2GB

Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 1000GB WD Blue .:. RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill RipjawzX 2133MHz .:. CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate

Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red .:. PSU: Corsair CX600M .:. Fans: 5x 120mm AeroCool Dead Silence, 1x 140mm AeroCool Dead Silence

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

The laptop looks, amazing I really like that keyboard with red backlight keys, also the back of the laptop looks pretty sweet and cool. I also really like the fact that it's signed so it's unique.

I like its solid build quality

And tha amazing screen

And of course the (signatures) ^_^

my favorite thing about this laptop is the ips display and amazing viewing angles, and it also looks to me that the colors are more accurate in the ips display and i love that 

Beautifulll machine!! What I Love is the combination of red accents/lights and the brushed alluminum.

My favourite feature of the G550JK is the IPS panel in a device with the form factor between a very large gaming laptop and a slim notebook.

My favourite feature of THIS G550JK is that it has conquered a mountain, and it is signed by slick and Linus :P

I like the specs, that's a fold-able desktop.

Glad you guys made it Worldwide! (or Amazon does it normally, not familiar with it.)
I like the quotes on the back of the laptop (Dammit Slick! xD) Just kidding, the thing I like is that, like you said it gives performance for the money and no overpriced "BS", and design seems to be nice too, cherry red-black. :)

I like that it's not too flashy for a gaming notebook. You could actually use it for buisness or smth.

my favorite thing is FULLHD IPS display and GTX 850m maxwell

definitely loving the dark anodized aluminium and that red bezel....

My favourite thing about this notebook is that it's Aluminum build, and the keyboard looks amazing!
I love the signatures btw :D

What i like most about the new asus rog g550jk is its red finish at its sides. It really brings out the signature red design from ROG. And the adjustable red backlit display in the keyboard. ROG is awesome!!

My favourite part of this notebook is the fact that it is covered in signatures an the backlight keyboard 

The matte IPS screen. Hands Down.

My favorite thing is how Asus thought completely outside the box with the external sub. Never seen anyone do that before with a laptop.