ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the IPS screen and the delicious looks of the the notebook. MERP!! 

The back is awesome :)

a manual including stheee German  :D

My favorite thing about the laptop is that IPS display. hate TN panels on laptops

I think the biggest thing this notebook has going for it compared to its competition are its looks and feel, which also happen to be my favorite features.

My favorite thing about the laptop are the speakers as most laptops do not have a decent speaker sound-system. I happen to posses a laptop with a sub-woofer built into. :)

I have always been a fan of the RoG

My favourite thing about this laptop is, it has a reasonable price with good performance.

the solid build quality is my favourite thing!

I realy like that the 8gb ram is only 1 dim. so i can upgrade to 16gb if i needed to or wanted to :)

I love that red accent around the laptop!

The best part is the signatures on the bottom! Now if it has to be about the laptop itself... I would say the quality and relatively quiet fans, stays cool while gaming! Yay!

I love the combo jack on the notebook, something that lacks in a lot of other notebooks. This also enables the use of Apple's earbuds, which are quite comfortable in my opinion, and could be used for talking and listening in game.

My favorite part of the laptop is the name... jk, its really the sexy look the sweet display and the priceless signatures on the bottom(and all the signatires that aren't linus' and luke's).

I like the signatures of the greatest YouTubers ! ! Besides that i like the design of this laptop ,.! :)

My favourite feature of the noteook is the dual fan.It being able to keep it cool and minimise the sound . Its performance is also good an of course its meant for gaming! The signatures are basicly the most best extra feature of the notebook as it is a huge value and makes it unique. I hope i can win as my computer is not meant for gaming and this will definitely change my life. 

I like the design of this laptop and the signatures of the greatest youtubers ! AND THIS THING IS TOUCHED BY LINUS !

My favorite thing about this laptop is that it lacks a VGA port, since that makes me feel weird that I'm still using a CRT monitor.

Love the Specs and the design for the laptop! Around 80C while benchmarking when overclocked? Gimme That!

I really appreciated the insight about the touchpad not picking up unnecessarily your palm or other fingers when typing.  A touchpad which falls short of the 'admirably' level can be ruinous to an otherwise excellent laptop.

My favourite part of this notebook is the design, Red and Black looks really nice. Also "Hey guys I'm on a mountain!"

My favorite thing about the notebook is the beautiful and somewhat useful anodized aluminum exterior that helps dissipating the heat and it's just gorgeous. Great job ASUS for making it harder to stain yet maintaining it's beauty.

I like the keyboard. Red light with brightness levels. Sweet

It would have to be the brushed aluminium and the ips panel.