ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about this laptop is the looks. The ROG styling and the fact that it was signed by all the Guys at highlander makes is so awesome!

My favorite thing about this is the 7200RPM HDD. No really, it's the signatures. :D

I love the red accents as well as the price on almost all websites! 

I love the red accents as well as the price on almost all websites! 

IPS monitor, aluminum finish, size, specs, cooling... hard to decide.

I love the whole red and black theme it has going on! #orgasm

I like the fact that it went to the top of a mountin and that it is signed by all my fav. Youtubers!!!

If that dosent count than i like everything about it.

Sexy machine. I love the design. Signatures are a +plus!   =D

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK Is that 15.6" matte IPS screen <3

Case: Corsair 600t, CPU: Intel I7 960, Mobo: ASUS P6X58D-E, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6GB, GPU: ASUS GTX560 DCII OC, PSU: Corsair TX 750, Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Logitech G110, Mouse: Logitech m185

i like the fact linus touched it.....*breathing heavily intensifies*

It's sad seeing all these accounts created just for this giveaway, never to be touched again. It's a shame imo.

Already entered so this isn't an entry or anything

I admit, I did create my account to enter this contest, but I sincerely didn't even know this site existed.  I plan to stick around. owo

I've watched Linus Tech Tips casually for the last year, so I was happy to find out they have an active forum.  A lot of the YouTube peoples I like have websites, but not many of them are actually active.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is definitely the backlit keyboard. Always loved red led's on basically anything. 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

The speakers are easily the most unique thing about it. Asus always finds a way to innovate in an over saturated market. Sony and Samsung should take more notes from them and less from apple.

I love that it's a good balance between performance and everyday use. The brushed aluminum finish is fantastic and it's even better because it's easy to clean. At that point, fingerprints don't matter! Plus, the thing was on a mountain so that makes it extra special.

I love the sleek and strong build design of this notebook. The anodized finish is nice, and still makes it look significantly better than plastic. I don't actually mind the red strip around the edge; I think it looks nice. 

Read before asking for help  |  How to respond to a no POST or no power up situation  |  Don't ask to ask, just ask  |  The XY Problem  | Don't just say "Hello" in chat  |  How do I ask a good question?

If my post helped, please give a 'reaction' using the heart 🤍 in the bottom right. 

Make sure to quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

F@H Contribution

BOINC Contribution

HeatWare

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution."

"Give people permission to make mistakes and the obligation to learn from them."

“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” - Brian Herbert

"People will never truly understand something until it happens to them."

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done."

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X  |  Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Gaming X  |  RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3600MHz  |  GPU ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Trinity OC |  Case BitFenix Ghost  |  Storage HP EX920 1TB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, WD Black 8TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB  |  PSU Seasonic Prime GX-750  |  Displays Lenovo ThinkVision P27q-20, Dell UP2716D  |  Cooling Noctua NH-D15  |  Operating System Windows 10 Home

The bottom deserves to be framed...  :D  :lol:

Really like the brushed Aluminium and red accent around the edge.

I just love the premium feel of it. Why do you think I have an HTC One?

I love the fact that we are starting to get gaming notebooks that can play games and yet have decent battery life and not look like bricks. I also like that it uses an IPS display, and wish some 17 inch laptops would start to as well. 

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

i dont care about the laptop i just want the signatures 

i don't care about the laptop i just want the signatures 

for me it would have to be the brushed aluminum finish and the red trim