ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like that its a good balance between mobile gaming, style, wight, size and cost.

and it looks really sexy

• CPU: Intel i7 4790K watercooled & custom IHS, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact, RAM: Kingston HyperX LP 1833, 2x8GB, GPU: Asus RTX 2070 watercooled

CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ITXStorage: 1x WD Black 4TB HDD, 2x WD Blue 1TB SSD in Raid 0, PSU: Seasonic 650w Gold, Cooling: all watercoold with 2x 240 slim Rads, 5 Lian-Li Unifans

I like the IPS panel, many laptops lack good displays.

i really like the aluminum finish it makes it seem premium

I'd say the best thing about this laptop is the looks; it matches my htc one, my fridge, and my microwave!

Woo!

best think aboutr this is it could be mine

but no even if i dont win this i might pick one up any one any way i cant lug my C70 fully loadded around to much

and joining the australian army isnt going to help that much xD good luck all

My favourite thing is the IPS display.

The overall looks of the laptop. Its classy like the MK1 Golf GTI with the red lines

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

The build quality is important for me in a portable device like a laptop. Got to appreciate that ID.

I like the red trim and the signatures on the laptop!

IPS screen for sure! and i have to mention looks, i mean this thing is simply beautiful!

I like the red stripe on the laptop as well as the decent specs for the size

Looks like a really good laptop for when I go travelling around Australia!
Also, loving that brushed aluminium back and red beveled edge that it has (Would be a proper head turner at that too!).

IPS Display by far my favorite feature but its well rounded specs are also very good

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

I really love that the G550JK is so thin then other ROG gaming laptops and still kicks off the performance when looking at the video it feels like the laptop is somehow around a 10.6 inch screen and of corse we can't stop speaking about a external subwoofer I like great sound for music and gaming so that is just beautiful they are making that thing

I love dedicated buttons for features I'll never use.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the ability to play games while running quiet. My currently outdated hp dv2000 laptop can only run solitar and cook eggs when it gets hot.