ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

This laptop is WIN! I like its new sick design! the red detail on the side makes the laptop more meaner and bad ass..  hope I could bring one home! wish me luck to WIN!

This laptop is WINNER! I like its new sick design! the red detail on the side makes the laptop more meaner and bad ass..  hope I could bring one home! wish me luck to WIN!

My favorite thing is this laptop is the spec and the form factor of this laptop. the graphic card , ram and processor is perfectly nice for me to work and gaming. The design of this laptop is clean and sexy. one more thing i want to point on is the keyboard of this laptop. I touch the feel of Asus G series laptop before and it is very nice compare to other laptop i have tested.So these are the thing i love on this laptop hope i can win this giveaway. 

The best thing i like about it is the balanced specs for a balanced price especially from a ROG laptop. Most gaming laptops excluding the absolute best (which have the best of everything) have imbalanced specs. Either insane ram and a shitty CPU or a graphics card with 8 gb of vram which you will never be able to use for gaming or a low-mid range GPU paired with an insane CPU.

My favorite thing is that Asus is providing an alternative to MSI's Apache / leapord series of notebooks, I have never owned an Asus however I have only heard great things about the build quality and attention to thermal efficiency. Glad to see them varrying the ROG line aswell.

Keep up the solid work LTT team!

I really like the looks of this gaming notebook, it looks really nice. I also like the sound and sub.

I like this notebooks ips display most as i despise the tn panneled notebook i currently have, with that its either you get the perfect viewing angle or you sit there in an uncomfortable position trying to get it. It would be immensely refreshing to have an ips panneled notebook.

Aluminum construction!! that's what i like most.

form factor and that red bevelled edge for me.

the specs are expected to be good since it's a gaming laptop so i really have to give it to ASUS for making their product look good.

would'nt mind getting my hands on one.

I like the aluminum design of the Asus RoG G550JK, but what I like better is the specs of the laptop, as all of my computers are very old and are only able to run non-intensive games on the lowest setting.

(the computer I'm using is a macbook, not much games for me..... :( )

Like the Ips panel decision they made.

I really like how this laptop presents itself visually. It's sleek and sexy, and is a great size. My old G73 is too big and bulky to carry around anymore, so something like this would fill the mobile gap I've got (also waiting to see that nVidia tablet).

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Thank you for the great review Linus and also for the chance to win this amazing notebook.

Specification wise my favourite thing would be the the aluminium construction and the current generation NVIDIA 850M al tough it might not be on par with the bigger brothers but it would make for a nice system for a light mobile user like myself.

As for my a favourite thing about the the review  then definitely  those signatures at the bottom of the notebook.

Thank you and kind regards,

VIRAL

My favorite thing about this laptop is the screen. All the gaming laptop screens i've encountered, all had these awfull screens.

I really like the signatures and the fact that the laptop is holding a world record  :)

My favorite thing has to be it's looks. It's thin, striking and looks better than most.

My favorite thing has to be it's looks. It's thin, striking and looks better than most.

One of the features of the Asus RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook I favourite is the reflective asus logo and subtle illuminated ROG badge. #Awesome

:D

I like the black and red finish on it

I really like the external SonicMaster subwoofer.