ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Simply put, its looks. It has a very nice brush finish to it and isn't insanely large like its older brothers.

Honestly for my standards the laptop it quite stunning! The brushed aluminum finish, the 1080P IPS panel and the core i7 are all amazing features coming from someone who has used AMD based "Walmart specials" laptops for light gaming and content creation while on the road. From watching the LTT review i would give it a solid 8/10! Would love to see an SSD or an M.2 SSD with an HDD for storage because this laptop IS marketed towards gamers. :/  

I want to see that screen!

Love the size design and colour scheme

I like the fact they have not compromised on sound quality that so many other "desktop replacement" laptops have. :D  :D  :D 

The aluminum looks so amazing! But the signatures are the best part xp

My favourite thing about the Asus G550JK is it's great build quality (All dem speakers and brushed aluminium finish <3)

Favourite feature is definitely the IPS display, since it's the part of a laptop that you use the most and a poor implementation will always detract from the entire experience.

I really like the signatures on the back and knowing that the laptop has been somewhere not many people have been to especially in that altitude!

I like signatures on the back! Jk, gt800 series and aluminium build wins me over...

I really like it's brushed Aluminum feature and the gtx 850m. Would be pretty awesome to have those signatures aswell :D.

My favourite part would probably have to be the look of the notebook.

The signatures on the back and the posibility of owning one of the record holding laptops is a bonus but a nice classy over all design Asus brings to their products and a feature rich entry level gaming laptop takes the bacon for me.

Awesome and beautiful machine ... not as heavy as the full on gaming machines. I would love to win it!

(Ok I am an Asus fan boy ... or was one until Asus proved that they failed to fix my Taiwanese Padfone Infinity A86 though charging me €272 for it but that is another story and I am hoping that their customer services will be smart about it! Come on Asus, I have always loved you, love me back a little!)

I like the IPS panel. Always wanted to upgrade from TN panel. May be this time i'll get my hands on one. :rolleyes:

it shape Looks FANTASTIC+Keyboard Red LED are so Sexy ♥_♥

The best thing about this laptop is that it is now a part of history and a testament of how far technology has come.

Dat illuminated logo. It does all the right things for me.

Im in need of a new laptop for school this would do fine and i would love the signatures of my favorite tech YouTubers on it ;D 

small size with good performance along with an ips display! dope