F**K MY LIFE

Trik'Stari

So how did the boss exactly deliver you the news, was he like pack up and GTFO F***A** or was it more formal?

They they probably baked him a cake. If I had to fire someone I'd bake a cake saying Your Fired. 

Would I then take the cake? Maybe. 

k

lol you say that all of the time :)

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

lol you say that all of the time :)

I could care less about these threads and all these people want is for people to respond. so i give them what they want in hopes that it falls short of their expected result by being a single letter answer that truely shows that I dont do care. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

The bosses secretary.

Hahahaha  :lol:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

The bosses secretary.

sharing is caring

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I got fired once, slept with my bosses wife the next day and felt so much better.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I got fired once, slept with my bosses wife the next day and felt so much better.

lol really!?

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

lol really!?

oh yea, I would give names but that just wouldn't be right. Given it was subway and he was a do*che waffle anyways. so in a way he deserved it seeing as he didn't treat her right.

High School definitely brought some fun times lol

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Oh my got that would be great!

Try it once, actually kinda exciting. Just be sure she looks good.

Or if your a girl and she's a girl it shouldn't be to hard at all. No offense to guys seeing as I am one but given the circumstances we can be pretty easy.

oh yea, I would give names but that just wouldn't be right. Given it was subway and he was a do*che waffle anyways. so in a way he deserved it seeing as he didn't treat her right.

High School definitely brought some fun times lol

lol funny, what did he do?

Spoiler

lol funny, what did he do?

i honestly don't think he ever found out, still hates me for the way i left the store. i mean they aren't even together anymore. She ended up getting with another guy i know and now they have a kid on the way. i think she is like 5 months or something like that.

i honestly don't think he ever found out, still hates me for the way i left the store. i mean they aren't even together anymore. She ended up getting with another guy i know and now they have a kid on the way. i think she is like 5 months or something like that.

wow, as they say you learn something everyday

Spoiler

TBH it also sounds like a good way to get shot.  :rolleyes:

I would imagine so, I mean I would either beat up the guy who did it to my wife or shoot him in both feet. That's too say if he was in my house where it would be legal because he is an intruder.

wow, as they say you learn something everyday

Yea I learned don't eat beans for lunch a few hours before a staff meeting. Have to go to one in a little bit and damn do I have to gas.

Wow the responses to this are not what I expected. I only expected a "sucks bro", I am more mad about the utter lack of "umadbro" than I am about getting fired lol.

and I called in this morning to see what time I was supposed to be at work, and my boss was like "I'll save you the trouble, my boss (so my boss's boss) decided to let you go."

sucks but whatever. It's the motivation I need to go back to college. Was planning on quitting at the end of summer.

I only posted on here to get some laughs. And I have lol. Thank you all for the much needed humor.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

don't be so desperate, get another job! there are more and better than your boss watching your ass all the time!

Meh, hated it so really I feel like I'm winning. And my boss wasn't the issue, it was his boss, and his bosses. Basically they want the caliber of people that make commissions on sales, at a rate of 10$ an hour, for 29 hours a week. Not gonna happen, you'll get college kids and old people.

Edit: no discount, no benefits either. For legal reasons I won't say where I worked.

I got fired. Fucking great lol.

I took my condoms out when i read the title but i have now put them back as i read your post......Sorry to hear this man.hope you get a new one very soon! 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

@Leanard lol Nice.

Y'all can kill this thread if y'all want, or make it the official Holy Sh*t FML thread lol for bad news in general

You try being exactly accurate with a line full of drunks, whilst standing for 8 hours, for 500 customers in a row

I know how you feel man. I used to be a cashier at my families bowling center. my mothers is the bartender and restaurant waitress. Luckily she owns the place so erm her being fired isn't going to happen. 

@ thats called winning I believe.

The sad thing is, the only person they didn't fire was the old woman with the most customers per ID check (meaning fewer ID checks than everyone else) which is messed up.