LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part is the conversation between you and MKBHD.  Looking forward to entering the giveaway.

I really like how small the bezels are on this phone.

My favourite thing of this smartphone, the screen and the thin bezels.

favorite part is the whole phone, but if I had to be more specific I would say the good cat video it takes xD

I love how the Hardware buttons are on the back, really helps avoid clicking the power button on accident in my case while watching a movie or playing a game in landscape, I hope I get an LG G3, that'd just make my year to be honest.*fingers crossed*

I love how the Hardware buttons are on the back, really helps avoid clicking the power button on accident in my case while watching a movie or playing a game in landscape, I hope I get an LG G3, that'd just make my year to be honest.*fingers crossed*

I love the rear buttons it helps a lot when you really only have one hand.

The intense resolution and the number of settings that can be customized.

The slick design. They really worked hard on that phone it shows

Personally, my favorite thing about the phone is the form factor. Thanks for the opportunity to get a new phone!

Like the design and the simplified UI

My favorite feature was the ability to record in 4k :D

Front/Face of the the phone looks amazing, and display fills it almost completely without phone being too tall or having huge bezels.

Not sure yet because I haven't seen the phone but I would hope the 1AMP speaker sound great. Pretty much the most important part for me and also the reason I usually tend to go with the HTC One

Ohh the best feature ...  Where do I start ... The tweaking of on-screen buttons was the best, above it the dual window, multitasking, the laser focus camera and not to forget the screen ... want one ... need one .... *drool*

I really like the stylish yet functional removable back, even though I don't think you mentioned it in your review i really love the fact that it has an aerial for receiving over the air channels.

The Thin Bezels And Metallic Looks. And it has been verified by Linus !

my favorite part would be the good looking fake brushed aluminium skin, some company should start making covers like that for other phones *uhmm* *Oneplus*

The 32GB of storage with the SD card slot! I'm tired of cheaper phone not having sd card readers.

my favorite part is the buttons on the back my friend has a tablet with the buttons on the back and i love it

my favorite part is the buttons on the back my friend has a tablet with the buttons on the back and i love it

the simplistic design. Seems to be a big trend in the mobile market these days and I'm happy about it ;)