LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the super killer screen resolution!

favorite part is the whole freaking phone! I don't really agree with Linus, the only thing I'd say on the negative side for this device is that I wouldn't pay 700$ for it. If I buy a smartphone my max is ~500$, that's why if I don't win I'll buy a moto x +1 bundled with the moto 360

Love the pixel density of the screen!!!!!

Knock to unlock.  Slick.

Either that, or the replaceable battery...

Or the optional wireless charging backplate... 

I love my Optimus G (Or as I like to call it, my OG, since it is indeed the original gangsta.) but man, it has some minor "Ehhhh," moments with it.

I just absolutely love the brushed metal backing and the massively huge pixel density. I currently have an galaxy s4 and i think its time for an upgrade

Love its customizable layout and being very user friendly

CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.6ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B150M D3H | RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2x4GB) | Gfx: Zotac GTX970 Amp! Omega | Chasis: Phanteks Evolv ATX  | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB | HDD: WD 320GB |
CPU Cooler: ID-Cooling Frostflow 240l | 
FANS: Corsair SP120 rear exhaust | Keyboard: Ducky Shine DK9008S | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

lazer freaking focus, aint that an amazing feature!

I like the design and also the CPU of this phone. The screen resolution is also pretty cool! Hopefully I'll be able to try it myself  :P

I would love to get a LG G3 because of the laser auto focusing high speed camera and the beastly 2560x1440 display. Mmmmm dem pixels :3

…☆Jonathan Thamrin☆…

~ YouTube Content Creator of JTXEnthusiast ~

☆ www.youtube.com/jtxenthusiast, www.twitter.com/jtxenthusiast, www.facebook.com/jtxenthusiast ☆

My favorite part is having to see the removal of the side buttons and put on the back. Its great they put it on the back of the phone for a more natural feel.

I'm personally really loving the customizablity of the homescreen. I'm also really curious about the replying to texts without leaving the app you're in; I'm excited to try that out (hopefully).

Favorite feature is the button on the back, some might not like it but I do :D

Multi tasking is such a big part of the phone that they did right. Display is nice but actually doing daily tasks twice as fast or more efficient is way cooler in my opinion.

What I like most about the LG G3 is its pixel density and huge screen.

My favoutite part was the seaway into the giveaway announcement :D

My favorite things are the fact that is has a baller 1440p display and it has upgradable backplates

My favorite part of the phone is the "modularity" of the battery and back housing. If the battery goes bad, replace it. Plus the optional wireless charging is amazing. I don't think there is any phone I've seen that has had optional wireless charging available that has an easily swappable back housing.

I like the volume button sooooo convenient. 

The best part of the video review was the wireless charging optional backplate, and in a more general approach the removable backplate. Most phones don't let you swap batteries anymore.

My favorite part is the surprisingly well done skin  with features that are actually useful and stuff you would find in CM or AOKP roms.

Favourite thing about the G3 is the fact that there is hardly any bezel.  The fact that they were able to move all the the buttons to the back is great.  

I love high resolution home screens. This is awesome.

I like more this phone, instead of my old iphone 5 also i like the screen size!