LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

17 Here turning 18 on the 12th of July this year and next and so on, also never owned a working phone, but I did claim ownership to a broken one my older brother found.

The physical look to the phone is really nice and software on it looks really nice and clean but with options which I like to have on my android phones.

That custom version of android is a great mix of customisability and usability. I guess that is my favourite part of this phone

Them pixels, also freaking laser focus.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Great Review!, my favorite features are the 2560x1440 resolution and the big screen.

It would have to be the buttons on the back. Although I have used the g2 and as I have particularly large hands it took a while to get used to. And as you mentioned in the video it allows for slimmer bezels on the device. All in all a brilliant phone.

My favorite part is Linus's tiny hands can't reach the far end of the phone

Been waiting on this baby forever.

The screen bezels are amazing and basically, that's all that matters.  Software can be fixed.. I'll be Geeking it out ;).

Thanks for the opportunity btw!

The 1440p resolution and the slim bezels are just amazing. I also love the sleek look of it.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amount of customization in the ui. Im usually not a fan of lg's skin but after seeing some videos of it and seeing the cool aspects of it im starting to change my opinion. It would be awesome to win one of these.

love the brushed metal look, back buttons. And 1440p screen gotta be my favorite part.

would love to see the resolution in person.

Love that resolution. Pushing the envelope even if 530 PPI may be undistinguishable to the human eye I'm sure its still gorgeous. Thanks for the review Linus!

My favorite feature is the very thin bezels and that's it 1440p, damn this phone is gorgeous.

Love the back buttons (they really help with the Bessel)

My favourite thing about this phone is not only that it is pushing technology on the phone forward with the 1440p screen which is awesome it's that it has enough power to keep the whole thing running smoothly. oh did I mention the buttons on the back which are also awesome as sometimes on phones my hands don'y manage to reach the buttons. I don't think I would have the complaint on this phone :D

My favorite thing is definitely the bezels

I like the removable backplate and battery option as well as the screen resolution!

That pixel density....  :ph34r:

I liked the great resolution of the G3's 5.5 inch screen!! plus it is a very good-looking design there by LG!