LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I have to say that one of my favorite things about this phone is the fact that the lock and volume up and down buttons are located on the back,

I have to say that one of my favorite things about this phone is the fact that the lock and volume up and down buttons are located on the back,

The LG G3 Display......the display that every Occulus Rift owner wants....Yeah baby!!!!

Arguably not that impressive. The Oculus Rifts display is absolutely stargazing.

The 1440p Res, because it's larger than my monitors res >_>

But hey, at least I overclocked it to 75hz.

The removable back with micro SD, removable battery and wireless charging option.

loving the ulra thin bezel

What I love about this phone is the screen - both resolution and size!!!

I love the fact that they took the time and effort to create a phone that not only addresses the issues of main phones (too small of displays, to easy to push side buttons, and whacked autofocus) and brings it into a nice beautiful phone. Apple may have a challenger on there hands  ;)

the thinness of the phone and the 13MP camera :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is the 1440p display with a 5.5 inch display. dat pixel density...... Even though it didn't seem to make much of a difference in the review.

I liked the part where your baby hands couldn't hold the G3's mighty frame

post-96475-0-16521500-1404361872_thumb.j

I really like the thin bezels of the phone really amazing, great review as always!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K Quad-Core Processor | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Seagate 4TB 3.5" 5900RPM Internal Hard Drive | Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 3.5GB ACX 2.0 Video Card x2 SLI| Case: Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower Case | Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 

Best feature of g3 are the buttons on the back and laser focus...

Got to love the thin bezels! I also like the fact that you dont need the buttons to turn on the screen :D

Ewwww maybe the camera? or the display? or the specs? or the battery? or EVERYTHING :D

Hi Everybody,

I just enjoy that LG doesn't stop pushing the envelope. A few years back I didn't have a very positive opinion of the brand, but recently they've really been raising the bar, especially in the mobile market.

The rear positioned buttons, finish, and resolution are big wins for me. I watch a lot of Netflix on my Nexus, but the side buttons press all the time when it's leaning against something on its side.

I'm always the first to recognize potential UX improvements because I'm quickest to rage over little annoyances with simple solutions. I had wanted recessed buttons, but rear mounted buttons could be just as good, though I don't know how they'll fare with extended pocket wear and tear.

Best,

Mr. Lust

My favorite part is the texting system that lets you stay in your app while being able to respond..I really need that.

The resizable keyboard and multitasking features

I like the fact that even though the screen is big it still seems like it should be ergonomic enough to use with my small hands. 

I love the sleek overall design of the phone! Also the higher pixel density on that display,

My favorite part about the phone is the design of back buttons n the QHD screen.

Love to get 1 and this is awesome.