LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Well the impressive specs, but I'm afraid of the overheating issue!!

My favorite part about the LG G3? I love the insane resolution but as you said in the video the contrast and color needed work. I also love how symmetrical this phone looks from its large display to its thin bezels. Lastly, I love LG's clipboard on the G3. I do a LOT of copying and pasting on the go so this is perfect! 

Sweet giveaway guys! So, I will list the reasons why I like/want this phone.

First and foremost, my iPhone 4 needs to retire. I have kind of had it with Apple, and want to give android a shot, and the G3 seems like the right phone for the job. 

Secondly, the large, and beautiful display. 5.5 inches is almost too big, but it will be nice to go up from 3.5, and dat 1440p. Oh yeah. 

The bezels. I love how thin they are compared to other large phones like the note or the Oneplus One, and that is nice keeping it at a reasonable size.

And fourthly, the design and hardware. It's powerful and looks nice doing it. Front facing speakers would be a plus, but I can deal with that.

Thanks for the giveaway guys, thank you everyone at LinusTechTips and thanks LG!

I want one Linus! I want to see how beautiful the screen really is!  :ph34r:

with the slim bezels it end up being the perfect size for me!

I love the slim bezels! Hey are modern and look amazing.

It has to be dat screen! Your eyes might not notice it right away but I can bet it will cause less pixel strain on your eyes in the long run.

I want one Linus! I want to see how beautiful the screen really is!  :ph34r:

for 2 reasons i like this phone : 1 dual screen 2 i want it

Totally agree that the thin bezels are worth it if you have to put the buttons on the back!

I freaking love the design it's a beauty :P

I like the clean lines of the thin bezels. A huge screen is always nice

1450p screen and the back buttons !

I like the clean lines of the thin bezels. A huge screen is always nice

The 3GB of RAM is certainly an appealing feature but what won me over was more or less the camera app actually. Being able to take pictures or record video without having to switch modes is nifty!

The phone offers so much potential to users for flexibility and functionality. Unlike the Galaxy S5, LG has thoughtfully integrated ever feature available today. You can use what you like, forget all the stuff you will never use and use the phone with a real feeling of completeness. Contender for phone of 2014? 

1450p screen and the back buttons !

wow 5.5* screen with 1440p , laser focuz ;) and super small bezel , ineed to upgrade my g2

I liked the buttons on the back the most, I always accidentally click the volume rocker on my phone when either grabbing it or putting it in my pocket.  

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Out off all the things I could say I like about this phone my favorite would probably just be the looks of it this phone is sexy

In my calculated opinion, I find the HTC One M8 and iPhone 5s to be much more reliable phones -- I do own both of these. 

In my calculated opinion, I find the HTC One M8 and iPhone 5s to be much more reliable phones -- I do own both of these. 

I have to say that one of my favorite things about this phone is the fact that the lock and volume up and down buttons are located on the back,

the 5S sucks turbo nuts

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

The LG G3 Display......the display that every Occulus Rift owner wants....Yeah baby!!!!