LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about this phone is some of the smart implementation in the lg g3 UI. Such as custom home, back and menu button and many other. I can see these features being really handy during every day useges.

My favourite thing about this phone is some of the smart implementation in the lg g3 UI. Such as custom home, back and menu button and many other. I can see these features being really handy during every day useges. And the phone looks sexy as well.

My favourite thing about this phone is some of the smart implementation in the lg g3 UI. Such as custom home, back and menu button and many other. I can see these features being really handy during every day useges. And the phone looks sexy as well.

That display is heavenly

My favorite part about the phone would have to be the UI.

PC Specs

Intel Core i3 3220 - 6GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM - Sapphire R7 260x - Dell 1080p monitor - Corsair K70 Blues - Corsair M65 - Logitech G230

My favorite part is when you talk about the 1440p resolution on a small screen. It is very useful on my 27" desktop, but even between 720p and 1080p on a phone is a difference that is difficult to spot.

My favorite thing is the 3GB of RAM

The best thing about the LG G3 is the high resolution scree. Also the SD card slot.

The phone is incredible and has an array of features, but, by far, the most useful feature for me is the IR blaster. All of the reviewers including you have forgotten to go in depth on this feature.

The best thing about the LG G3 is the high resolution scree. Also the SD card slot.

The high pixel density shaper text is always better.

Honestly the most standout feature of this phone, and indeed of the LG G2 is the battery life. That has to be the most important spec for me

Two of my favorite features of this phone are the screen and the laser autofocus.

550+ ppi is just the icing on cake.

This is THE Best smartphone so far :D

My favorite thing about the G3 is the beautiful 1440p screen.

User replaceable 3000 mAh Battery, 13 megapixel Camera, fast toggle between Still and Video, Control Buttons on the rear, highly customizable GUI right outta the box? None of which came with my M8. It'll be interesting to see if this insanely high screen resolution has any impact on software developers and trending portable media technologies. I'm a ROOT junkie, so I would absolutely LOVE to get my hands on this new LG G3  :) !!!

Got to love that 1440p screen, and the fast focus is just great.

Best thing from the review was the type of cat videos you can take with it.

I think the better camera would be my favorite characteristic of the g3 besides the fact that it could work on At&t.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

My favorite thing by far is the optional wireless charging and second is the customizable interface. It looks like you could set it up exactly how you want it.

The best thing would have to be all the different customisation and the back buttons :)

My favorite is stunning 530+ ppi QHD display and auto laser focus. also thin bezel is a plus for me!!

swift multitasking~ not needing to change screens to reply to a notification. I like my phone pop in and out of my phone experience asap most of the time.