LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I have a G2 and I got to say that I am impressed with LG, my favorite features of this phone have to be the back buttons and 3 GB of ram something most high end phones are missing.

I have a G2 and I got to say that I am impressed with LG, my favorite features of this phone have to be the back buttons and 3 GB of ram something most high end phones are missing.

Dem sexy strong hands

0yT95Yh.png?2

My favorite part would be the removable battery, "more charge, i need more charge" ~lisa simpson (more or less) 

My favorite part would be the removable battery, "more charge, i need more charge" ~lisa simpson (more or less) 

love the thin bezel which i really hate on HTC m8, also im liking the multitasking(multiple app-on screen)

My favorite thing is that the phone has its buttons on the back and that its battery is user replaceable.

I really like the features added to the stock android.

Looks like a little better build quality when compared with the LG G2, eh?

My favourite thing about the G3 is... DAT non existent bezel. mmm

My favourite feature is the custom interface!

2560 x 1440 with that 551+ dpi i don't care about that because they are just numbers. but seriously the thing i like most about the phone is the overall build quality. 

My favorite thing is probably the skin and the unique button placement. LG has really done good on the new innovations. I love the customizability, and the sexy screen. Coming from a Razr M, I already have thin bezels, but the screen is a little bit small for me, and the M is starting to show its age. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

-roboplex22

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI B85-G41 PC MATE | GPU: MSI R9 270x | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red | Storage: ADATA SP600 128GB / WD Blue 1TB | PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ | Monitor: Acer S220HQL Abd 21.5" | Audio: Logitech Z213 Speakers | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma | PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/v8FNmG

My favourite part is the lockscreen, it looks cool with the case and dual windows.  :D

My favourite thing about the G3 has gotta be the "back buttons" design. Like Linus said in the video, there were times when I would accidentally press the buttons on the side and it can be quite annoying.

The standout feature for me would be the gorgeous display and the removable back panel(since my nexus 4 lack these), i would love to win and use LG G3 as my daily driver.

Thanks Linus!!!! :) 

My favorite thing about the phone has got to be how much I like large displays and Android compared to iOS. I hate how small the display is on my iPhone 4, as well as how I am not a huge fan of iOS and iTunes, which needs to be replaced because last week it was ruined by water and I have been phone-less for a couple days because of this. So I can certainly say that another thing I like about the phone is how it will replace my broken iPhone well.

That design with tiny bezels got me since the G2 and it got better with the G3 but as I already own a G Pro I couldn´t afford a G2 I´m upgrading later this year but having the opportunity to own one early is awesome so thanks for the giveaway and giving us the chance to own one. Good luck to everyone.

My favorite thing about the G3 is that amazing screen. That resolution is amazing!  :D

Wow Awesome review as always. Seems overall you are impressed with this phone and I think I would love G3's super resolution and BONUS!e I am on AT@T. Keep up the great vids and tutorials guys.

My favorite thing about this phone is the rear buttons, they're just so awesome

I'm really liking LG's take on the design of the UI of the G3. It looks very user friendly but gives the more technical users a lot of control over the settings. Awesome review!