LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the sleek overall design of the phone! Also the higher pixel density on that display.

My favorite feature is a tie between the screen resolution and the size of it.

The huge screen looks just amazing with the super thin edges. Wish I had the chance to have my hands on it!

I learn from this video about review of LG G3 is that it can be expand in future for wireless charging or anything else and i loved that the battery can be remove easily which most of phone production company forgot to do ( iphone and HTC one ) :P

I'd have to say my favorite thing about this phone is the clean/sleek look of the phone. Also even the though the UI seems a bit heavy it does feel as if it's a blend of Vanilla Android and some custom ROM built in just like Linus says.

I love the big screen and very thin bezel. Would love to win one :P Good luck to you all!

I learn from this video about review of LG G3 is that it can be expand in future for wireless charging or anything else and i loved that the battery can be remove easily which most of phone production company forgot to do ( iphone and HTC one )  :P

I love the screen resolution, but the sheer customizability of the phone is awesome. LG is doing it right by letting the user control at least a bit of their experience so it suits them. Even allowing us to change the on screen buttons.

Check out my youtube channel and website where I unbox and review tech, and on the occasion discuss tech news.

www.youtube.com/princestech & www.thetechprince.com (primary)

www.youtube.com/houstontexanfan123

I have been with apple devices for a while now (since the first iPhone) and Android has been upgraded a lot since it's start and that feature about that G3... man... the one where you could go split screen with 2 apps looks to be so useful. That has to be my favorite part about the G3.

What I really like about the G3, aside from the great features and awsome 1440p screen, is how the phone actually looks. It just looks more modern and stylish compared to other phones out in the market right now.

I currently own the LG G2 and my favorite feature on the G3 is the buttons on the back like on the G2! I'm on my way to Korea for a year tour, so snagging one of these would be great for being able to communicate with my family back home!

The best thing I found in LG G3 against Xperia Z2, HTC one M8 and Galaxy S5 is the ability to change the placement of on screen buttons, because if someone is switching phone from other manufacturer, then it makes him somewhat difficult to adjust with the placement of back button for many days. Best of luck to all who are participating in this contest.

I love the volume and power buttons on the back, something I would appreciate on my phone as I always accidentally mash them.

i freakin love the back buttons on the g3, it is so much easier to reach the buttons with my hands. :)

I love the volume and power buttons on the back, something I would appreciate on my phone as I always accidentally mash them.

This phone looks amazing! I love everything about it! I hope I win!

Resolution is not just a number and I like how this phone shows it

lMG!!

The volume and power buttons on the back is a great addition, something I wish I had on my phone because I always accidentally hit them.

The customisable keyboard and generally the whole launcher's customisability is honestly one of the coolest things I've seen in a "stock" Android launcher. Plus impressive specs and this is almost the best phone on the market right now.

The best part of the G3 is the quality design of the phone itself, the android skin is cool only if you like to change all the options like a maniac... which I do :P.

The features I like about this phone are that it has a slim form factor for having such a large screen, the flagship specs and although I am a stock android user, I think the custom LG UI on this phone is slick and very useful.

The display. If it wasn't for the giveaway I would buy it ASAP