LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The customizability of it without having to install extra stuff to it first, and the 4k video is interesting.

Great video as always, Linus! That sexy bezel is my favourite thing about the LG G3 

My favourite part was the subtle zoom of the camera when linus felt ever so guilty about the auto HDR. Classic.

The back buttons are really good

The very small bezels are my favorite part for sure. It's a large screen but that makes it an efficient way of keeping the body as small as possible.

What I like the most of the LG G3 is that it has such a big screen and the bezzle is very thin. It looks like you only have a screen in your hand. The design is very beautiful and I like that they put the buttons on the back. I hope i win this phone!

The keyboard! Resizable keyboard is defiantly a winner not to mention the pop up text messages or running two apps on one screen, I need these functions!!

Having a one x I miss the SD slot.

I think that giant screen on that relatively small phone is amazing. Those skinny bezels make it for me. It is just good looking.

My favorite thing about the g3 is it's screen and laser focus camera

Kind of want to give the rear buttons a go. It's a shame phone companies aren't catching on with htc yet and including front facing speakers. Oh btw, DEM PIXELS.

I love the 1440p screen on the g3 , simply awesome!

My favorite thing must be the buttons on the back and the fact that u can customize the android interface at a level beyond understanding

I love the 1440p screen on the g3 , simply awesome!

Undo auto correct and the button UI.

..and then those stands! yes? I want one.  :ph34r: 

Favourite part of the phone has to go to the 1440p, 5.5 inch display, accompanied by the extremely small bezels and chin.

That screen tho.

My favourite thing is the backside buttons, and the fact it has no buttons on the front, just the screen :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

i love the sick screen resolution and the high end camera

Yay! I think the best thing about this phone, apart from the screen of course, is the how customizable it is. I'm already using a LG L7II and I think the OS is really good.

Volume buttons on the back!! No more grabbing the the phone and putting it on silent or locking it by accident!!

I like how the G3 has a custom android flavour yet still seems to keep the pros of vanilla android

its powerful yet appears so simple to use

LG Android Phones really caught my attention!!

One of my favourite things is it's got like a great TONS of CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES or something similar as CyanogenMod too.

Other than it's customizable features, it's got a beautiful UI themes as well and they've got varieties of themes to change too.

So its really a GREAT BIG THUMBS UP!!

I really hope other branded phone manufacturers should follow like how LG did..

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the volume balance for earbuds. My earbuds tend to fade away in volume in one earbud rather than just not work. So...woohoo !

I like that the volume and power button is at the back of the phone.And my favorite part of the phone is the tiny bezel and big screen  :)